1) Research Papers
180. Song JH, Cho KM, Kim HJ, Kim YK, Kim NY, Kim HJ, Lee TH, Hwang SY, Kim TS. Concentrative nucleoside
transporter 3 as a prognostic indicator for favorable outcome of t(8;21)-positive acute myeloid leukemia patients
after cytarabine-based chemotherapy. Oncol Rep . 34(1):488-94 (Jul. 2015).
179. Kim MS, Kim TS. Aminoacyl tRNA synthetase-interacting multifunctional protein 1 acts as a novel B cell activating
factor in vitro and in vivo. J. Immunol. 15;194(10):4729-36 (May 2015).
178. Song JH, Lee J-E, Kim MS, Cho K-M, Kim NY, Kim Y-K, Kim H-J, Kim Y-C, Kim TS. 5-Diphenylacetamido-indirubin-
3’-oxime as a novel mitochondria-targeting agent with anti-leukemic activities. Mol. Carcinog, (Mar 18, 2015) Epub.
177. Hong H-J, Lim HX, Song JH, Kim E, Cho D, Kim TS. AIMP1, a novel pleiotropic cytokine, inhibits the expansion and
function of myeloid-derived suppressor cells in mice with breast cancer. Cancer Immunol. Immunother. (Submitted).
176. Jeon J, Kim Y, Choi M, Kim K, Lee HR, Jang J, Kim YR, Chun JH, Eo S, Kim T, Rhie GE. Bacillus C18anthracis
genomic DNA enhances lethal toxin-induced cytotoxicity through TNF-α production. BMC Microbiol. 14(1): 300 (Dec
175. Lee HR, Hur SY, Huh DY, Jeong H, Kim TS, Kim SY, Park SB, Yang Y, Bang SI, Park H, Cho D. ERDR1 enhances
human NK cell cytotoxicity through an actin-regulated degranulation dependent pathway. Cell. Immunol. 292(1-2):
78-84 (Oct 27, 2014).
174. Lim HX, Hong HJ, Cho D, Kim TS. Interleukin-18 enhances immunosuppressive responses by promoting
differentiation into monocytic myeloid-derived suppressor cells. J. Immunol. 193(11): 5453-5460 (Dec 1, 2014).
173. Jhun H, Choi J, Hong J, Lee S, Kwak A, Kim E, Jo S, Ryoo S, Lim Y, Yoon DY, Hong JT, Kim TS, Lee Y, Song K,
Kim S. IL-32gamma overexpression accelerates streptozotocin (STZ)-induced type 1 diabetes. Cytokine 69(1): 1-5
172. Son MH, Jung MY, Choi S, Cho D, Kim TS. IL-32gamma induces chemotaxis of activated T cells via dendritic cell-
derived CCL5. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 450(1): 30-35 (Jul 18, 2014).
171. Kim MS, Kim TS. IgA+ plasma cells in murine intestinal lamina propria as a positive regulator of Treg cell
differentiation. J. Leukoc. Biol. 95(3): 461-469 (Mar, 2014).
170. Song JH, Kim SH, Cho KM, Hwang SY, Kim HJ, Kim TS. Analysis of gene profiles involved in the enhancement of
all-trans retinoic acid-induced HL-60 cell differentiation by sesquiterpene lactones identifies asparagine synthetase
as a novel target for differentiation-inducing therapy. Int. J. Oncol. 44(3): 970-976 (Mar 1, 2014).
169. Kim YH, Kim KA, Kim YR, Choi MK, Kim HK, Choi KJ, Cha K, Hong KJ, Lee NG, Yoo CK, Oh HB, Kim TS, Rhie GE.
Immunoproteomically identified GBAA_0345, alkyl hydroperoxide reductase subunit C is a potential target for
multivalent anthrax vaccine. Proteomics, 14(1): 93-104 (Jan 1, 2014).
168. Lim HX, Hong H-J, Jung MY, Cho D, Kim TS. Principal role of IL-12p40 in the decreased Th1 and Th17 responses
driven by dendritic cells of mice lacking IL-12 and IL-18. Cytokine 63(2): 179-186 (Aug 1, 2013).
167. Kue CS, Jung MY, Hong HJ, Cho D, Kim TS. C6-ceramide in combination with transforming growth factor-b
enhances Treg cell differentiation and stable FoxP3 expression in vitro and in vivo. Immunobiology 218(7): 952-959
(July 1, 2013).
166. Park Y, Jung MK, Yoon SY, Lee HR, Hur DY, Kim D, Yang Y, Kim TS, Kim S, Yoon SR, Park HJ, Bang SI, Cho DH.
The combination of DHEA, histamine, and insulin increases adipogenic differentiation and enhances tissue
transplantation outcome in mice. Biotechnol Appl Biochem. 60(3): 356-364 (May 1, 2013).
165. Kim MS, Kim TS. R-Phycoerythrin-conjugated antibodies are inappropriate for intracellular staining of murine
plasma cells. Cytometry A 83(5): 452-460 (May 1, 2013).
164. Jung MK, Houh YK, Ha S, Yang Y, Kim D, Kim TS, Yoon SR, Bang SI, Cho BJ, Lee WJ, Park H, Cho D.
Recombinant Erdr1 suppresses the migration and invasion ability of human gastric cancer cells, SNU-216, through
the JNK pathway. Immunol. Lett., 150(1-2): 145-151 (Jan 28, 2013).
163. Song JH, Kweon SH, Kim HJ, Lee TH, Min WS, Kim HJ, Kim YK, Hwang SY, Kim TS. High Top2B/Top2A expression ratio at diagnosis correlates with favorable outcome for standard chemotherapy in acute myeloid leukemia. Br. J. Cancer 107(1): 108-115 (Jun 26, 2012).
162. Hong HJ, Kim E, Jung MY, Kim S, Kim TS. AIMP1 deficiency enhances airway hyperreactivity in mice via increased TH2 immune responses. Clin. Immunol. 143(3): 256-265 (Jun 1, 2012).
161. Kue CS, Jung MY, Cho D, Kim TS. C6-ceramide enhances interleukin-12-mediated T helper type 1 cell responses through a cyclooxygenase-2-dependent pathway. Immunobiology, 217(6): 601-609 (Jun 1, 2012).
160. Jung MY, Kim H-S, Hong H-J, Youn B-S, Kim TS. Adiponectin induces dendritic cell activation via PLCgamma/JNK/NF-kB pathways, leading to Th1 and Th17 polarization. J. Immunol., 188(6): 2592-2601 (Mar 15, 2012).
159. Yeom MK, Jung MY, Cho D, Kim TS. Suppression of dendritic cells’ maturation and function by daidzein, a phytoestrogen. Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol., 257(2): 174-181 (Dec 1, 2011).
158. Lee BC, Kim MS, Choi SH, Kim TS. Comparative analysis of proteins in the culture supernatants of human intestinal epithelial cells infected with the wild-type and rtxE mutant of Vibrio vulnificus. Int. J. Mol. Med., 28(5): 855-865 (Nov. 2011).
157. Lee JH, Park S, Cheon S, Lee JH, Kim S, Hur DY, Kim TS, Yoon SR, Yang Y, Bang SI, Park H, Lee HT, Cho D. 1,25(OH)2D3 enhances NK susceptibility of human melanoma cells through the enhancement of Hsp60-mediated FAS expression. Eur. J. Immunol., 41(10): 2937-2946 (Oct. 2011).
156. Lee H-R, Yoon SY, Song SB, Park Y, Kim TS, Kim S, Hur DY, Song HK, Park H, Cho D. Interleukin-18-mediated interferon-gamma secretion is regulated by thymosin beta4 in human NK cells. Immunobiology, 16(10): 1155-1162 (Oct. 2011).
155. Jung MK, Park Y, Song SB, Cheon SY, Park S, Houh Y, Ha S, Kim HJ, Park JM, Kim TS, Lee WJ, Cho BJ, Band SI, Park H, Cho D. Erythroid differentiation regulator 1, an interleukin 18-regulated gene, acts as a metastasis suppressor in melanoma. J. Invest. Dermatol., 131: 2096-2104 (Oct 1, 2011).
154. Kim E, Hong H-J, Cho D, Han JM, Kim S, Kim TS. Enhancement of Toll-like receptor 2-mediated immune responses by AIMP1, a novel cytokine, in mouse dendritic cells. Immunology, 134(1): 73-81 (Sept. 1, 2011).
153. Jung MY, Son MH, Kim SH, Cho D, Kim TS. IL-32gamma induces the maturation of dendritic cells with Th1 and Th17-polarizing ability through enhanced IL-12 and IL-6 production. J. Immunol. 186(12): 6848-6859 (Jun 15, 2011).
152. Cheon C, Lee JH, Park S, Bang SI, Lee WJ, Yoon D-Y, Yoon S-S, Kim TS, Min H, Cho BJ, Lee HJ, Lee KW, Jeong SH, Park H., Cho D. Overexpression of IL-32α increases NK susceptibility through up-regulation of Fas and ULBP2 expression in human chronic myeloid leukemia cells. J. Biol. Chem. 286(14): 12049-12055 (Apr 8, 2011).
151. Lee BC, Jung MY, Cho D, O-Sullivan I, Cohen EP, Kim TS. Immunity to Trop-1, a newly identified breast cancer antigen, inhibits the growth of breast cancer in mice. Vaccine 28(49): 7757-7763 (Nov. 16, 2010).
150. Lee BC, Kim MS, Cho D, Choi SH, Kim TS. Co-culture supernatants from Vibrio vulnificus-infected INT-407 cells induce IL-8 production in intestinal epithelial cells: crucial role of V. vulnificus rtxE. Int. J. Mol. Med. 26(5): 651-659 (Nov. 1, 2010).
149. Hong H-J, Kim E, Cho D, Kim TS. Differential suppression of heat killed Lactobacilli isolated from Kimchi, a Korean traditional food, on airway hyperresponsiveness in mice. J. Clin. Immunol. 30(3): 449-458 (May 1, 2010).
148. Min Kyung Jung, Dae Young Hur , Seok Bean Song, Yoorim Park, Tae Sung Kim, Sa Ik Bang, Seonghan Kim, Hyun Keun Song, Hyunjeong Park, Dae Ho Cho. Tannic acid and quercetin display a therapeutic effect on atopic dermatitis via suppression of angiogenesis and TARC expression in Nc/Nga mice. J. Invest. Dermatol., 130(5): 1459-1463 (May 1, 2010).
147. Kweon SH, Song JH, Kim TS. Resveratrol-mediated reversal of doxorubicin resistance in acute myeloid leukemia cells via downregulation of MRP1 expression. Bioche. Biophy. Res. Commun., 135(1): 104-110 (Apr. 23, 2010).
146. Lee BC, Kim MS, Choi SH, Kim TS. Involvement of capsular polysaccharide via a TLR2/NF-kappaB pathway in Vibrio vulnificus-induced IL-8 secretion of human intestinal epithelial cells. Int. J. Mol. Med., 25(4): 581-591 (Apr 1, 2010).
145. Kim SH, Cho SS, Simkhada JR, Park SJ, Lee HJ, Kim TS, Yoo JC. Effects and action mechanism of Diospyros kaki on the differentiation of human leukemia HL-60 cells. Oncol. Rep. 23(1): 89-95 (Jan 1, 2010).
144. Lee DL, Kim SH, Kim E, Chun SY, Kim TS. Luteinizing hormone-induced production of interferon-a is involved in the differentiation of preovulatory granulosa cells in rats. J. Interferon & Cytokine Res. 29(12): 37-44 (Dec 1, 2009)..
143. Jung MY, Kim SH, Cho D, Kim TS. Analysis of the expression profiles of cytokines and cytokine-related genes during the progression of breast cancer growth in mice. Oncol. Rep. 22(5): 1141-1147 (Nov 1, 2009).
142. Cohen EP, Chopra A, O-Sullivan I, Kim TS. Enhancing the immunotherapeutic properties of cellular cancer vaccines. Immunotherapy 1(3): 495-504 (June 1, 2009).
141. Lee BC, Kim MS, Choi SH, Kim KY, Kim TS. In vitro and invivo antimicrobial activity of water-soluble chitosan oligosaccharides against Vibrio vulnificus. Int. J. Mol. Med. 24(3): 327-33 (Sept 1, 2009).
140. Song JH, Kim SH, Cho D, Lee IK, Kim HJ, Kim TS. Enhanced invasiveness of drug-resistant acute myeloid leukemia cells through increased expression of matrix metalloproteinase-2. Int. J. Cancer 125(5): 1074-1081 (Sept 23, 2009).
139. Kim SH, Yoo JC, Kim TS. Nargenicin isolated from Nocardiasp. CS682 enhances 1,25-dihydroxyvitaminD3- and all-transretinoicacid-induced leukemia cell differentiation via a PKCbI/MAPK pathway. Biochem. Pharmacol., 77(11): 1694-1701 (Jun 1, 2009).
138. Kim SH, Cho SS, Simkhada JR, Lee HJ, Kim SW, Kim TS, Yoo JC. Enhancement of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3- and all-trans retinoic acid-induced HL-60 leukemia cell differentiation by Panax ginseng. Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem. 73(5): 1048-1053 (May 1, 2009).
137. Lee SH, Jeong MH, Choi JM, Cho YC, Kim TS, Lee KY, Kang BY. Runx3 inhibits IL-4 production in T cells via physical interaction with NFAT. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 381(2): 214-217 (Apr 3, 2009).
136. Song JH, Kim SH, Kweon SH, Lee TH, Kim HJ, Kim HJ, Kim TS. Defective expression of deoxycytidine kinase in cytarabine-resistant acute myeloid leukemia cell. Int. J. Oncol. 34(4): 1165-1171 (Apr 1, 2009).
135. Kim K-E, Song H, Hahm C, Yoon SY, Park S, Lee H-R, Hur DY, Kim TS, Kim C-H, Bang SI, Bang J-W, Park H, Cho D. Expression of ADAM33 is a novel regulatory mechanism in IL-18-secreted process in gastric cancer. J. Immunol. 182(6): 3548-3555 (Mar. 15, 2009).
134. Park S, Kim TS, Kim C, Kim S, Bang SI, Park H, Cho DH. Transferrin induces interleukin-18 expression in chronic myeloid leukemia cell line, K-562. Leukemia Res., 33(2): 315-320 (Feb, 2009).
133. Lee BC, O'Sullivan I, Kim E, Park SG, Hwang SY, Cho D, Kim TS. A DNA adjuvant encoding a fusion protein between anti-CD3 single chain Fv and AIMP1 enhances T helper type 1 cell-mediated immune responses in antigen-sensitized mice. Immunology, 126(1): 84-91 (Jan. 2009).
132. Lee BC, Choi SH, Kim TS. Vibrio vulnificus Rtx toxin plays an important role in the apoptotic death of human intestinal epithelial cells exposed to Vibrio vulnifucs. Microbes and Infection, 10(14-15): 1504-1513 (Dec 1, 2008).
131. Kim TS, Lee BC, Kim E, Cho D, Cohen EP. Gene transfer of AIMP1 and B7.1 into epitope-loaded fibroblasts induces tumor-specific CTL immunity and proteins the survival period of tumor-bearing mice. Vaccine, 26(47): 5928-5934 (Nov 5, 2008).
130. Kim SH, Danilenko M, Kim TS. Differential enhancement of leukemia cell differentiation without elevation of intracellular calcium by plant-derived sequiterpene lactone compounds. Brit J Pharmacol., 155(6): 814-825 (Nov 1, 2008).
129. Song H, Kim K-E, Hur DY, Lim JS, Yang Y, Cho BJ, Kim CH, Kim TS, Bang S-I, Lee WJ, Park H, Cho D. IL-18 enhances ULBP2 expression through the MAPK pathway in leukemia cells. Immunol. Lett., 120(1-2): 103-107 (Sept 30, 2008).
128. Cheon S, Song SB, Jung M, Park Y, Bang J-W, Kim TS, Park H, Kim C-H, YangY-H, Bang SI, Cho D. Sphingosine kinase inhibitor suppresses IL-18-induced interefron-gamma production through inhibition of p38 MAPK activation in human NK cells. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 374(1): 74-8 (Sept 12, 2008).
127. Kim SH, Chun S-Y, Kim TS. Interferon-alpha enhances artemisinin-induced differentiation of HL-60 leukemia cells via a PKCalpha/ERK pathway. Eur. J. Pharmacol., 587(1-3): 65-72 (Jun 10, 2008).
126. Kim TS, Yoo JC. Stimulation of interleukin-4 production in EL4 T cells via increased NF-AT binding activity by Scapharca broughtoni. J Shellfish Res. 27(2): 413-416 (Apr., 2008).
125. O-Sullivan I, Chopra A, Carr J, Kim TS, Cohen EP. Immunity to growth factor receptor-bound protein 10, a signal transduction molecule, inhibits the growth of breast cancer in tumor-bearing mice. Cancer Res., 68(7): 2463-2470 (Apr. 1, 2008),
124. Song JH, Kim SH, Kim H-J, Hwang SY, Kim TS. Alleviation of the drug-resistant phenotype in idarubicin and cytosine arabinoside double-resistant acute myeloid leukemia cells by indomethacin. Int. J. Oncol,, 32(4): 931-936 (Apr 1, 2008).
123. Lee BC, Lee JH, Kim MW, Kim BS, Oh MH, Kim KS, Kim TS*, Choi SH*. The importance of Vibrio vulnificus rtxE for virulence and its expression induced by exposure to host cell. Infect & Immun., 76(4): 1509-1517 (Apr. 1, 2008) (*Co-corresponding)
122. Kim E, Kim SH, Kim S, Cho D, Kim TS. AIMP1/p43 protein induces the maturation of bone marrow-derived dendritic cells with T helper type 1-polarizing ability. J Immunol., 180(5): 2894-2902 (Mar 1, 2008).
121. Kim SH, Oh SM, Song JH, Cho D, Quynh LM, Lee S-H, Cho W-J, Kim TS. Indeno[1,2-c]isoquinolines as enhancing agents on all-trans retinoic acid-mediated differentiation of human myeloid leukemia cells. Bioorg. Med. Chem., 16(3): 1125-1132 (Feb 1, 2008).
120. Kim SH, Kim TS, Lee JW, Yoo JC. Enhancement of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3- and all-trans retinoic acid-induced differentiation of human leukemia HL-60 cells by blood shell, Scapharca broughtonii. J. Food Biochem., 32(1): 96-106 (Feb. 2008).
119. Kim DS, Kim SH, Song JH, Chang Y-T, Hwang SY, Kim TS. Enhancing effect of
ceramide derivatives on 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3-induced differentiation of human HL-60 leukemia cells. Life Sciences, 81(25-26): 1638-1644 (Dec 14, 2007).
118. Hue Thi My Van, Quynh Manh Le, Kwang Youl Lee, Eung-Seok Lee, Youngjoo Kwon, Tae Sung Kim, Thanh Nguyen Le, Suh-Hee Lee, Won-Jea Cho. Convenient synthesis of indeno[1,2-c]isoquinolines as constrained forms of 3-arylisoquinolines and docking study of a topoisomerase 1 inhibitor into DNA-topoisomerase 1 Complex. Bioorg. & Med. Chem. Lett., 17(1): 5763-5767 (Nov. 2007).
117. Kim SH, Kim TS, Lee HJ, Yoo JC. Enhancement of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3- and all-trans retinoic acid-induced differentiation of human leukemia HL-60 cell by phyllostachys nigra var. henonis. Immunopharmacol. Immunotoxicol. 29(1): 119-129 (Apr. 1, 2007)
116. Kim SH, Kim TS, Kim SJ, Seong CN, Lee OH, Lee HJ, Yoo JC. Inhibition of interleukin-12 production in mouse macrophages via suppression of nuclear factor-kB binding activity by phyllostachys nigra var. henonis. Immunopharm. Immunotoxicol., 29(1): 131-139 (Apr. 1, 2007).
115. Chopra A, O-Sullivan I, Carr J, Kim TS, Cohen EP. T-regulatory cells are relatively deficient in squamous carcinomas undergoing regression in mice immunized with a squamous carcinoma vaccine enriched for immunotherapeutic cells. Cancer Gene Ther., 14(6): 573-582 (Jun. 1, 2007).
114. O-Sullivan I, Chopra A, Kim TS, Magnuson S, Falduto MT, Huang J, Cohen EP. New strategy for the identification of squamous carcinoma antigens that induce therapeutic immune responses in tumor-bearing mice. Cancer Gene Ther., 14(4): 389-398 (Apr. 1, 2007).
113. Lee JH, Rhee JE, Park U, Ju H-M, Lee BC, Kim TS, Jeong HS, Choi SH. Identification and functional analysis of Vibrio vulnificus SmcR, a novel global regulator. J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 17(2): 325-334 (Feb., 2007).
112. K-E Kim, H Song, TS Kim, D Yoon, C-W Kim, SI Bang, DY Hur, H Park and D-H Cho, Interleukin-18 is a critical factor for vascular endothelial growth factor-enhanced migration in human gastric cancer cell lines. Oncogene, 26(10): 1468-1476 (Mar. 1, 2007).
111. Yoolhee Yang, Hyunjeong Park, Young Yang, Tae Sung Kim, Sa Ik Bang, Daeho Cho, Enhancement of Cell Migration by Corticotropin Releasing Hormone Through ERK1/2 Pathway in Murine Melanoma Cell Line, B16F10., Experimental Dermatology. 16(1): 22-27 (Jan, 2007).
110. Song HK, Hur DY, Kim K-E, Park H, Kim TS, Kim C-W, Bang S, Cho DH. IL-2/IL-18 prevent the down-modulation of NKG2D by TGF-β in NK cells via the c-Jun N-terminal kinase(JNK) pathway. Cell. Immunol., 242(1): 39-45 (July, 2006).
109. Jung MK, Song HK, Kim K-E, Hur DY, Kim TS, Bang S, Park H, Cho DH. IL-18 enhances the migration ability of murine melanoma cells through the generation of ROI and MAPK pathway. Immunol. Lett., 107(2): 125-130 (Nov. 15, 2006).
108. Kim TS, Jung MY, Cho D, Cohen EP. Prolongation of the survival of breast cancer-bearing mice immunized with GM-CSF-secreting syngeneic/allogeneic fibroblasts transfected with a cDNA expression library from breast cancer cells. Vaccine, 24(42-43): 6564-6573 (Oct. 30, 2006).
107. Kim SH, Kim S-W, Choi SJ, Kim Y-C, Kim TS. Enhancing effect of indirubin derivatives on 1,25-dihydoxyvitamin D3- and all-trans retinoic acid-induced differentiation of HL-60 leukemia cells. Bioorg. Med. Chem., 14(19): 6752-6758 (Oct 1, 2006).
106. Song JH, Kim H-J, Lee CH, Kim SJ, Hwang SY, Kim TS. Identification of gene expression signatures for molecular classification in human leukemia cells. Int. J. Oncol., 29(2): 57-64 (July, 2006).
105. Chopra A, Kim TS, O-Sullivan I, Martinez D, Cohen EP. Treatment of squamous carcinoma in mice with a vaccine enriched for cells that induce immunity to squamous carcinoma: A new vaccination strategy. Int. J. Cancer, 119(2): 339-348 (July 15, 2006).
104. Jihye Kim, Cherlhyun Kim, Tae Sung Kim, Sa Ik Bang, Young Yang, Hyunjeong Park, Daeho Cho, IL-18 enhances thrombospondin-1 production in human gastric cancer via JNK pathway, Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 344(2): 1284-1289 (Jun 16, 2006).
103. O-Sullivan I, Kim TS, Chopra A, Cohen EP. Therapeutic properties of DNA-based fibroblast and dendritic cell vaccines in mice with squamous carcinoma. Anticancer Res., 26(2): 873-884 (Mar-Apr, 2006).
102. Park J, Kim SH, Li Q, Chang YT, Kim TS. Inhibition of interleukin-4 production in activated T cells via the downregulation of AP-1/NF-AT activation by N-lauroyl-D-erythro-sphingosine and N-lauroyl-D-erythro-C20-sphingosine. Biochem. Pharmacol., 71(8): 1229-1239 (Apr. 14, 2006).
101. Park NY, Lee JH, Lee BC, Kim TS, Choi SH. Identification and characterization of the wbpO gene essential for lipopolysaccharide synthesis in Vibrio vulnificus. J. Microbiol. Biotechnol., 16(5): 808-816 (May 28, 2006).
100. Kim SH, Song JH, Choi BG, Kim H-J, Kim TS. Chemical modification of santonin into a diacetoxy acetal form confers the ability to induce differentiation of human promyelocytic leukemia cells via the downregulation of NF-kB DNA binding activity. J. Biol. Chem., 281(19): 13117-13125 (May 12, 2006).
99. Kim SH, Cho D, Kim TS. Anti-CD3 single-chain Fv/interleukin-18 fusion DNA induces anti-mycobacterial resistance via efficient interferon-g production in BALB/c mice infected with Mycobacterium avium. Vaccine, 24(16): 3365-3373 (Apr. 12, 2006).
98. Song JH, Choi JH, Yeom H-J, Hwang SY, Kim TS. Monitoring the gene expression profiles of doxorubicin-resistant acute myelocytic leukemia cells by DNA microarray analysis. Life Sci., 79(2): 193-202 (Jun 6, 2006).
97. Kim TS, Chopra A, O-Sullivan I, Cohen EP. Enhanced immunity to breast cancer in mice immunized with fibroblasts transfected with a cDNA expression library from breast cancer cells: Enrichment of the vaccine for immunotherapeutic cells. J. Immunother., 29(3): 261-273 (May/June, 2006).
96. Amla Chopra, Tae Sung Kim, InSug O-Sullivan, Don Martinez and Edward P. Cohen. Combined therapy of an established, highly aggressive breast cancer in mice with paclitaxel and a unique DNA-based cell vaccine. Int. J. Cancer, 118(11): 2888-2898 (Jun 1, 2006).
95. Kang BY, Kim TS. Targeting cytokines of interleukin-12 family in autoimmunity. Curr. Med. Chem., 13(10): 1149-1156 (Apr, 2006).
94. Park NY, Lee JH, Park UR, Lee BC, Kim TS, Choi SH. Identification of the Vibrio vulnificus wbpO gene and evaluation of its role in virulence. Infect. Immun., 74(1): 721-728 (Jan 1, 2006).
93. Park J, Chung SW, Kim SH, Kim TS. Up-regulation of interleukin-4 production via NF-AT/AP-1 activation in T cells by biochanin A, a phytoestrogen, and its metabolites. Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol., 212(3): 188-199 (May 1, 2006).
92. Park J, Kim SH, Kim TS. Inhibition of interleukin-4 production in activated T cells via down-regulation of NF-AT DNA binding activity by apigenin, a flavonoid present in dietary plants. Immunol. Lett., 103(2): 108-114 (Mar 15, 2006).
91. Ki H, Jung HJ, Park JH, KIm JS, Lee KY, Kim TS, Kim K. Overexpressed LEF-1 proteins display different nuclear localization patterns of beta-catenin in normal versus tumor cells. Cell Biol. Int., 30(3): 253-261 (Mar. 1, 2006).
90. Kim E, Kim SH, Kim S, Kim TS. The novel cytokine p43 induces interleukin-12 production in macrophages via NF-kB activation, leading to the enhanced interferon-g production in CD4+ T cells. J. Immunol., 176(1): 256-264 (Jan 1, 2006).
89. Ju H-M, Hwang I-G, Woo G-J, Kim TS, Choi SH. Identification of Vibrio vulnificus fexA Gene and evaluation of its influence on virulence. J. Microbiol. Biotechnol., 15(6): 1337-1345 (Dec, 2005).
88. Kim TS, Cohen EP. Immunity to breast cancer in mice immunized with fibroblasts transfected with a cDNA expression library from breast cancer cells. Cancer Gene Ther., 12(11): 890-899 (Nov. 2005).
87. O-Sullivan I., Ng LK, Martinez DM, Kim TS, Chopra A, Cohen EP. Immunity to squamous carcinoma in mice immunized with dendritic cells transfected with genomic DNA from squamous carcinoma cells. Cancer Gene Ther., 12(10): 825-834 (Oct. 2005).
86. Park J, Kim SH, Cho D, Kim TS. Formononetin, a phyto-estrogen, and its metabolites up-regulate interleukin-4 production in activated T cells via increased AP-1 DNA binding activity. Immunology, 116(1): 71-81 (Sept. 2005).
85. Lee BC, Kim SH, Choi SH, Kim TS. Induction of interleukin-8 production via nuclear factor-kB activation n human intestinal epithelia cells infected with Vibrio vulnificus. Immunology, 115(4): 506-515 (Aug. 2005).
84. Kim E, Kang BY, Kim TS. Inhibition of interleukin-12 production in mouse macrophages by hydroquinone, a reactive metabolite of benzene, via suppression of nuclear factor-kB binding activity. Immunol. Lett., 99(1): 24-29 (Jun 15, 2005).
83. Kang BY, Kim E, Kim TS. Regulatory mechanisms and their therapeutic implications of interleukin-12 production in immune cells. Cell Signal, 17(6): 665-673 (June 1, 2005).
82. Park J, Li Q, Chang Y-T, Kim TS. Inhibitory activity of a ceramide library on interleukin-4 production from activated T cells. Bioorg. Med. Chem., 13(7): 2589-2595 (April 1, 2005).
81. Kim, SH, Oh SM, Kim TS. Induction of human promyelocytic leukemia cell differentiation via a PKC/ERK pathway by helenalin, a pseudoguainolide sesquiterpene lactone. Eur. J. Pharmacol., 511(2-3): 89-97 (Mar 28, 2005).
80. Hue J, Kim A, Song H, Choi I, Park H, Kim TS, Lee WJ, Kang H, Cho D. IL-18 enhances SCF production of melanoma cells by regulating ROI and p38 MAPK activity. Immunol. Lett. 96(2): 211-217 (Jan 31, 2005).
79. Cho D, Kim YI, Kang JS, Hahm E, Yang Y, Kim D, Kim S, Kim YS, Hur D, Park H, Hwang YI, Kim TS, Lee WJ. Resistance to cytotoxic chemotherapy is induced by NK cells in non-hodgkin’s lymphoma cells. J Clin Immunol, 24(5): 553-560 (Sept. 1, 2004).
78. Park HJ, Kim JE, Lee JY, Cho BK, Lee WJ, Kim TS, Yun D, Cho DH. Increased expression of IL-18 in cutaneous Graft-versus-Host Disease. Immunol. Lett. 95(10): 57-61 (Aug. 15, 2004).
77. Lee MH, Park J, Chung SW, Kang BY, Kim SH, Kim TS. Enhancement of interleukin-4 production in activated CD4+ T cells by diphthalate plasticizers via NF-AT activation. Int. Arch Allergy Immunol., 134(3): 213-222 (July 2004).
76. Chung SW, Cohen EP, Kim TS. Generation of tumor-specific cytotoxic T lymphocyte and prolongation of the survival of tumor-bearing mice interlukin-18-secreting fibroblasts loaded with an epitope peptide. Vaccine, 22(20): 2547-2557 (June 30, 2004).
75. Lee MH, Kim E, Kim TS. Exposure to 4-tert-octylphenol, an environmentally persistent alkylphenol, enhances interleukin-4 production in T cells via NF-AT activation. Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol., 197(1): 19-28 (May 15, 2004).
74. Lee BC, Choi SH, Kim TS. Application of Sulforhodamine B Assay for Determining Cytotoxicity of Vibrio vulnificus against Human Intestinal Cells. J Microbiol Biotechnol, 14(2): 355-340 (Apr. 2004).
73. Kim EJ, Cho D, Kim TS. Efficient induction of T helper type 1-mediated immune responses in antigen-primed mice by anti-CD3 single-chain Fv/interleukin-18 fusion DNA. Immunology, 111(1): 27-34 (Jan.1, 2004).
72. Chung SW, Choi SH, Kim TS. Induction of persistent in vivo resistance to Mycobacterium avium infection in BALB/c mice injected with interleukin-18-secreting fibroblasts. Vaccine, 22(3-4): 398-406 (Jan. 2, 2004).
71. Kim SH, Kim HJ, Kim TS. Differential involvement of protein kinase C in human promyelocytic leukemia cell differentiation enhanced by artemisinin. Eur J Pharmacol 482 (1-3): 67-76 (Dec. 15, 2003).
70. Cho WJ, Min SY, Le TN, Kim TS. Synthesis of New 3-Arylisoquinolinamines: Effect on Topoisomerase I Inhibition and Cytotoxicity. Bioorg Med Chem Lett 13(24): 4451-4454 (Dec. 15, 2003).
69. Chung SW, Kang BY, Kim TS. Inhibition of interleukin-4 production in CD4+ T cells by peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ(PPAR-γ) ligands via physical associations between PPAR-γ and nuclear factor of activated T cells transcription factor. Mol Pharmacol 64(5): 1169-1179 (Nov. 1, 2003).
68. Kang BY, Chung SW, Kim SH, Cho D, Kim TS. Involvement of nuclear factor-kB in the Inhibition of Interleukin-12 production from mouse macrophages by baicalein, a flavonoid in Scutellaria baicalensis. Planta Med 69(8): 687-691 (Aug 1, 2003).
67. Lee DU, Kang YJ, Park MK, Lee YS, Seo HG, Kim TS, Kim CH, Chang KC. Effects of 13-alkyl-substituted berberine alkaloids on the expression of COX-II, TNF-alpha, iNOS, and IL-12 production in LPS-stimulated macrophages. Life Sci 73(11): 1401-1412 (Aug 1, 2003).
66. Kim TS, Kang BY, Cho D, Kim SH. Induction of interleukin-12 production in mouse macrophages by berberine, a benzodioxoloquinolizine alkaloid, deviates CD4+ T cells from a Th2 to a Th1 response. Immunology 109(3): 407-414 (July 1, 2003).
65. Song JH, Kim JM, Kim SH, Kim HJ, Lee JJ, Sung MH, Hwang SY, Kim TS. Comparison of the gene expression profiles of monocytic versus granulocytic lineages of HL-60 leukemia cell differentiation using DNA microarrays. Life Sci 73(13): 1705-1719 (Aug 15, 2003).
64. Lee MH, Chung SW, Kang BY, Park J, Lee CH, Hwang SY, Kim TS. Enhanced interleukin-4 production in CD4+ T cells and elevated IgE levels in antigen-primed mice by bisphenol A and nonylphenol, endocrine distruptors: Involvement of NF-AT and Ca2+. Immunology 109(1): 76-86 (May 1, 2003).
63. Kang BY, Lee SW, Kim TS. Stimulation of IL-12 production in mouse macrophages via activation of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase by α2-adrenoreceptor agonists. Eur J Pharmacol 467(1-3): 223-231 (Apr 25, 2003).
62. Cho, D, Kang, JS, Park, JH, Kim, YI, Hahm, E, Lee, J, Yang, Y, Jeon, J, Song, H, Park, H, Kim TS, Pang, S, Kim, CW, Hwang, YI, Lee, WJ. The enhanced IL-18 production by UVB irradiation requires ROI and AP-1 signaling in human keratinocyte cell line (HaCaT). Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 298(2): 289-295(Oct 25, 2002).
61. Kim, S.H., and Kim, T.S. Synergistic induction of 1,25-dihydoxyvitamin D3- and all-trans retinoic acid-induced differentiation of HL-60 leukemia cells by yomogin, a sesquiterpene lactone from Artemisia princeps. Planta Med. 68(10): 886-890 (Oct 1, 2002).
60. Kim, SH, Kang, SN, Kim, HJ, and Kim, TS. Potentiation of1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3-induced differentiation of human promyelocytic leukemia cells into monocytes by costunolide, a germacranolide sesquiterpene lactone. Biochem. Pharmacol., 64(8): 1233-1242 (Oct 15, 2002).
59. Cho, DI, Koo NY, Chung WJ, Kim, TS, Ryu SY, Im SY, and Kim, KM. Effects of resveratrol-related hydroxystilbenes on the nitric oxide production in macrophage cells: structural requirements and mechanism of action. Life Sci 71(17): 2071-2082 (Sept 13, 2002).
58. Kim, KE, Cho, WJ, Kim, TS, Kang, BH, Chang, SJ, Lee, CH, and Kim, DD. Physicochemical properties of CWJ-a-5, a new antitumor 3-arylisoquinoline derivative. Drug Devel. Ind. Pharm., 28(9): 889-895 (Aug 1, 2002).
57. Han, HJ, Park, SH, Park, KM, Yoon, BC, Kim, TS, Lee, JH. Effect of caffeic acid on apical transporters dysfunction of renal proximal tubule cells under oxidative stress in vitro. Planta Med. 68(6): 483-486 (June 1, 2002).
56. Cho WJ, Kim EK, Park IY, Jeong EY, Kim TS, Le TN, Kim DD, Lee ES. Molecular modeling of 3-arylisoquinoline antitumor agents active against A-549. A comparative molecular field analysis study. Bioorg Med Chem, 10(9): 2953-2961 (Sept 1, 2002).
55. Lee, MH, Kang, BY, Chung, SW, Kim, K-M, and Kim, TS. Hydroxyquinone, a reactive metabolite of benzene, enhances interleukin-4 production in CD4+ cells and increases IgE levels in antigen-primed mice. Immunology, 106(4): 496-502 (Aug. 1, 2002).
54. Jung, D-J, Sung, H-S, Goo, Y-W, Park, O-K, Jung, S-Y, Lim, J-H, Lee, H-M, Lee, S-K, Kim, H-J, Kim, TS, Lee, JW, and Lee, YC. Novel transcription coactivator complex containing activating signal cointegrator 1. Mol. Cell. Biol., 22(14): 5203-5211 (July 15, 2002).
53. Kang, BY, Chung, SW, Cho, D, and Kim, TS. Involvement of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase in the induction of interleukin-12 p40 production in mouse macrophages by berberine, a benzodioxoquinolizine alkaloid. Biochem. Pharmacol., 63(10): 1901-1910 (May 15, 2002).
52. Kang, SN, Kim, SH, Chung, SW, Lee, MH, Kim, HJ, and Kim, TS. Enhancement of 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3-induced differentiation of human leukemia HL-60 cells into monocytes by parthenolide via inhibition of NF-κB activity. Br. J. Pharmacol., 135(5): 1235-1244 (Mar 5, 2002).
51. Park, H, Byun, D, Kim, TS, Kim, YI, Kang, JS, Hahm, EH, Kim, SH, Lee, WJ, Song, HK, Yoon, DY, Kang, CJ, Lee, C, Houh, D, Kim, H, Cho, B, Kim, Y, Yang, YH, Min, KH, and Cho, DH. Enhanced IL-18 expression in common skin cancers. Immunol. Lett. 79(3): 215-219 (Dec. 3, 2001).
50. Kim, EJ, Cho, D, Hwang, SY, and Kim, TS. Interleukin-2 fusion protein with anti-CD3 single chain Fv (sFv) selectively protects T cells from dexamethasone-induced apoptosis. Vaccine, 20(3-4): 608-615 (2001 Nov. 12).
49. Zhao, LX, Kim, TS, Ahn, SH, Kim, TH, Kim, EK, Cho, WJ, Choi, H, Lee, CS, Kim, JA, Jeong, TC, Chang, C, and Lee ES. Synthesis, topoisomerase I inhibition, antitumor cytototoxicity of 2,2':6',3"- and 2,2':6',4"-terpyridine derivatives. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 11(19): 2659-2662 (2001 Oct. 8).
48. Kim, TS, Kang, BY, Lee, MH, Choe, YK, and Hwang, SY. Inhibition of interleukin-12 production by auranofin, an anti-rheumatic gold compound, deviates CD4+ T cells from the Th1 to the Th2 pathway. Br. J. Pharmacol., 134(3): 571-578 (2001 Oct.).
47. Kim, SW, Kim, HJ, Jung, D-J, Lee, S-K, Kim, YS, Kim, JH, Kim, TS, and Lee, JW. Retinoid-dependent antagonism of serum response factor transactivation mediated by transcriptional coactivator proteins. Oncogene, 20(45): 6638-6642 (2001 Oct. 4).
46. Yoo, MH, Woo, CH, You, HJ, Cho, SH, Kim, BC, Choi, JE, Chun, JS, Jhun, BH, Kim, TS, and Kim, JH. Role of cytosolic phospholipase A2-linked cascade in the signaling by an oncogenic, constitutively-active H-ras isoform. J. Biol. Chem., 276(27): 24645-24653 (2001 July 6).
45. Kim, SH, Cho, D, Hwang, SY, and Kim, TS. Efficient induction of antigen-specific, T helper type 1 immune response by intramuscular injection with ovalbumin/interleukin-18 fusion DNA. Vaccine, 19(30): 4107-4114 (2001 July).
44. Kang, BY, Chung, SW, and Kim, TS. Inhibition of interleukin-12 p40 production in lipopolysaccharide-activated mouse macrophages by parthenolide, an active ingredient of herbal remedies: Involvement of nuclear factor-κB. Immunol. Lett., 77(3): 159-163 (2001 Jul. 1).
43. Kang, SN, Lee, MH, Kim, K-M, Cho, D, and Kim, TS. Induction of human promyelocytic leukemia HL-60 cell differentiation into monocytes by silibinin: involvement of protein kinase C. Biochem. Pharmacol., 61(12): 1487-1495 (2001 Jun. 15).
42. Kang, BY, Chung, SW, and Kim, TS. Inhibition of interleukin-12 production in lipopolysaccharide-activated mouse macrophages by hypericin, an active component of Hypericum perforatum. Planta Med., 67(4): 364-366 (2001 June 1).
41. Kang, SN, Chung, SW, and Kim, TS. Capsacin potentiates 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3- and all-trans retinoic acid-induced differentiation of human promyelocytic leukemia HL-60 cells. Eur. J. Pharmacol., 420(2-3): 83-90 (2001 May 25).
40. Ryu, SY, Kuo, NY, Choi, HS, Ryu, H, Kim, TS, and Kim, KM. Cnidine, a coumarin from the root of Angelica koreana, inhibits the degranulation of mast cell and the NO generation in RAW264.7 cell. Planta Med., 67(2): 172-174 (2001 Mar. 1).
39. Kim, S.H., Cho, D., and Kim, T.S. Induction of in vivo persistent resistance to Mycobacterium avium infection by intramuscular injection with DNA encoding interleukin-18. Immunology, 102(2) 234-241 (2001 Feb. 1).
38. Chung, S.W., Kang, B.Y., Kim, S.H., Pak, Y.K., Cho, D., Trinchieri, G., and Kim, T.S. Oxidized low density lipoprotein inhibits interleukin-12 production in lipopolysaccharide-activated macrophages via direct interactions between peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ and nuclear factor-κB. J. Biol. Chem., 275(42): 32681-32687 (2000 Oct. 20).
37. Kang, B.Y., Chung, S.W., Kim, S.H., Ryu, S.Y., and Kim, T.S. Inhibition of interleukin-12 and interferon-γ production in immune cells by tanshinones from Salvia miltiorrhiza Immunopharmacology, 49(3): 355-361 (2000 Sept. 1).
36. Kim, T.S., Kim, S.H., and Hwang, S.Y. Injection with interleukin-4-secreting fibroblasts efficiently induce T helper type 2 cell-dominated immune response. Vaccine, 18(25): 2832-2837 (2000 Jun 15).
35. Kim, T.S., Kim, K.-M., Shin, B.A. and Hwang, S.Y. Efficient induction of antigen-sepcific, T helper type 1 immune response by interleukin-12-secreting fibroblasts. Immunology, 100(2): 203-208 (2000 Jun 1).
34. Kang, B.Y., Chung, S.W., Kim, S.H., S.N. Kang, Choe, Y.K. and Kim, T.S. Retinoid-mediated inhibition of interleukin-12 production in macrophages suppresses Th1 cytokine profile in CD4+ T cells. Br. J. Pharmacol., 130(3): 581-586 (2000 Jun. 1).
33. Kim, T.S., Chung, S.W., and Hwang, S.Y. Augmentation of antitumor immunity by genetically engineered fibroblast cells to express both B7.1 and interleukin-7. Vaccine, 18(25): 2886-2894 (2000 Jun. 15).
32. Kim, T.S., Chung, S.W., Kim, S.H., Kang, S.N., and Kang, B.Y. Therapeutic antitumor response induced with epitope-pulsed fibroblasts gentically engineered for B7.1 expression and interferon-γ secretion. Int. J. Cancer, 87(3): 427-433 (2000 Aug. 1).
31. Kim, T.S., Chung, S.W., Kim, S.H., Kang, B.Y., Hwang, S.Y. and Lee, J.W. Genetically engineered fibroblasts with antigen-presenting capability: efficient induction of antigen-specific CTL and protection against tumor development in vivo. Cancer Gene Therapy, 7(6): 861-870 (2000 Jun. 1).
30. Ryu, S.Y., Oak, M.H., Yoon, S.K., Cho, D.I., Yoo, G.S., Kim, T.S., and Kim, K.M., Anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory triterpenes from medicinal herb Prunella vulgaris. Planta Medica, 66(4): 358-360 (2000 May 1).
29. Kim, T.S., Chung, S.W., Kang, B.Y., Choe, Y.-K. and Hwang, S.Y. Induction of persistent resistance to Mycobacterium avium complex infection by IFN-γsecreting fibroblasts. Vaccine, 18(11-12): 1067-1073 (2000 Jan. 6).
28. Kang, B.Y., Chung, S.W., Chung, W.-J., Im, S.-Y., Hwang, S.Y., and Kim, T.S. Inhibition of interleukin-12 (IL-12) production in lipopolysaccharide-activated macrophages by curcumin. Eur. J. Pharmacol. 384(2-3): 189-193 (1999 Nov. 19).
27. Kang, B.Y., Chung, S.W., Im, S.-Y., Hwang, S.Y., and Kim, T.S. Chloromethyl ketones inhibit interleukin-12 production in macrophages stimulated with lipopolysaccharide. Immunol. Lett. 70(2): 135-138 (1999 Nov. 1).
26. Kang, B.Y., Song, Y.J., Kim, K.-M., Choe, Y.-K., Hwang, S.Y. and Kim, T.S. Curcumin inhibits Th1 cytokine profile in CD4+ T cells by suppressing interleukin-12 production in macrophages. Br. J. Pharmacol. 128(2): 380-384 (1999 Aug. 1).
25. Kang, B.Y., Chung, S.W., Im, S.-Y., Choe, Y.K. and Kim, T.S. Sulfasalazine prevents Th1 immune response by suppressing IL-12 production in macrophages. Immunology 98(1): 98-103 (1999 Aug. 1).
24. Kang, K.-W., Kim, T.S., and Kim, K.-M. IFN-γ and IL-4 targeted gene therapy for the atopic allergic disease. Immunology 97(3): 462-465 (1999 Jul. 1).
23. Kang, B.Y., Lim, Y.S., Chung, S.W., Kim, E.J., Kim, S.H., Hwang, S.Y, and Kim, T.S. Antigen-specific cytotoxicity and cell number of adoptively transferred T cells are efficiently maintained in vivo by restimulation with an antigen/interleukin-2 fusion protein. Int. J. Cancer 82(4): 569-573 (1999 Aug. 12).
22. Kang, B.Y., Lim, Y.S., Chung, S.W., Kim, E.J., Kim, S.H., Hwang, S.Y., and Kim, T.S. IL-12-secreting fibroblasts are more efficient than recombinant IL-12 in inducing persistent resistance to Mycobacterium avium complex infection. Immunology 97(3): 474-480 (1999).
21. Na, S.-Y., Kang, B.Y., Chung, S.W., Han, S.J., Ma, X., Trinchieri, G., Im, S.-Y., Lee, J.W., and Kim, T.S. Retinoids inhibit IL-12 production in macrophages through physical associations of retinoid receptors with nuclear factor-κB. J. Biol. Chem. 274: 7674-7680 (1999).
20. Lim, Y.S., Kang, B.Y., Kim, E.J., Kim, S.H., Hwang, S.Y., and Kim, T.S. Augmentation of therapeutic antitumor immunity by the B16F10 melanoma cells transfected with interferon-γ and allogeneic MHC class I cDNAs. Mol. Cells 8: 629-636 (1998).
19. Lee, S.K., Kim, H.J., Na, S.Y., Kim, T.S., Choi, H.S., Im, S.Y., and Lee, J.W. Steroid receptor coactivator AP-1 coactivates AP-1-mediated transactivations through interaction with the c-Jun and c-fos subunits. J. Biol. Chem. 273: 16651-16654 (1998).
18. Lim, Y.S., Kang, B.Y., Kim, E.J., Kim, S.H., Hwang, S.Y. and Kim, T.S. Potentiation of antigen-specific, Th1 immune responses by multiple DNA vaccinations with an ovalbumin/interferon-γ hybrid construct. Immunology 94: 135-141 (1998).
17. Kim, T.S., DeKruyff, R.H., Rupper, R., Maecker, H.T., Levy, S., and Umetsu, D.T. An ovalbumin-IL-12 fusion protein is more effective than ovalbumin plus recombinant IL-12 in inducing a T helper cell type 1-dominanted immune response and inhibiting antigen-specific IgE production. J. Immunol. 158: 4137-4144 (1997).
16. Lichtor, T., Glick, R.P., Kim, T.S., Hand, R., and Cohen, E.P. Prolonged survival of mice with glioma injected intracerebrally with double cytokine-secreting cells. J. Neurosurg. 83: 1038-1044 (1995).
15. Sun, T., Kim, T.S., Waltz, M.R., and Cohen, E.P. Interleukin-2-secreting mouse fibroblasts transfected with genomic DNA from murine neoplasms induce tumor-specific immune responses. Cancer Gene Ther. 2(3): 183-190 (1995).
14. Han, D., Plaisance, S., Rubinstein, E., Alileche, A., Pottin-Clemenceau, C., Kim, T.S., Cohen, E.P., Jasmin, C., and Azzarone, B. Non random activation of endogenous interleukin-2(IL-2), IL-2 receptor and IL-2 receptor genes after transfection of mouse fibroblasts with cDNA for the chain of the human IL-2 receptor. Eur. J. Immunol. 25: 1905-1912 (1995).
13. Kim, T.S., Xu, W.S., Sun, T., and Cohen, E.P. Treatment with interleukin-2/interferon-γ double cytokine-secreting allogeneic fibroblasts prolongs the survival of mice with melanoma. Melanoma Res. 5: 217-227 (1995).
12. Kim, B.H., Kim, H.Y., Kim, T.S., and Park, D.H. Selectivity of desulfurization activity of Desulfovibrio desulfuricans M6 on different petroleum products. Fuel Pro. Technol. 43: 87-94 (1995).
11. Glick, R.P., Lichtor, T., Kim, T.S., Ilangovan, S., and Cohen, E.P. Fibroblasts genetically engineered to secret cytokines can suppress tumor growth and induce antitumor immunity to a murine glioma in vivo. Neurosurgery 36: 548-555 (1995).
10. Kim, T.S., and Cohen, E.P. Interleukin-2-secreting mouse fibroblasts transfected with genomic DNA from murine melanoma cells prolong the survival of mice with melanoma. Cancer Res. 54: 2531-2535 (1994).
9. Kim, T.S., and Cohen, E.P. Immunization of mice with allogeneic fibroblasts genetically modified for IL-2-secretion and the expression of melanoma-associated antigens stimulates predetermined classes of antimelanoma effector cells. J. Immunother. 16: 24-35 (1994).
8. Cohen, E.P., and Kim, T.S. Neoplastic cells that express low levels of MHC class I determinants escape host immunity. Semin. Cancer Biol. 5: 419-428 (1994).
7. Kim, T.S., and Cohen, E.P. MHC antigen-expression by melanomas recovered from mice treated with allogeneic mouse fibroblasts genetically modified for IL-2-secretion and the expression of melanoma-associated antigens. Cancer Immunol. Immunother. 38: 185-193 (1994).
6. Kim, T.S., Collins, M.K.L., Russell, S.J., and Cohen, E.P. Immunization with interleukin-2-secreting allogeneic mouse fibroblasts expressing melanoma associated antigens prolongs the survival of tumor-bearing mice. Int. J. Cancer 55: 865-872 (1993).
5. Kim, T.S., Collins, M.K.L., and Cohen, E.P. Independent pathways are involved in the induction of antimelanoma responses in C57BL/6 mice immunized with interleukin-2-secreting allogeneic mouse fibroblasts expressing melanoma associated antigens. J. Immunother. 14: 298-304 (1993).
4. Kim, T.S., Russell, S.J., Collins, M.K.L., and Cohen, E.P. Immunity to B16 melanoma in mice immunized with IL-2-secreting allogeneic mouse fibroblasts expressing melanoma associated antigens. Int. J. Cancer 51: 283-289 (1992).
3. Kim, H.Y., Kim, T.S., and Kim, B.H. Degradation of organic sulfur compounds and the reduction of dibenzothiophene to biphenyl and hydrogen sulfide by Desulfovibrio desulfuricans M6. Biotechnol. Lett. 12: 761-764 (1990).
2. Kim, T.S., Kim, H.Y., and Kim, B.H. Petroleum desulfurization by Desulfovibrio desulfuricans M6 using electrochemically supplied reducing equivalent. Biotechnol. Lett. 12: 757-760 (1990).
1. Kim, T.S., and Kim, B.H. Electron flow shift in Clostridium acetobutyricum fermentation by electrochemically introducing equivalent. Biotechnol. Lett. 10: 123-128 (1988).
23. Yoon HK, Chung IH, Kim H-J, Lee K-O, Kim JS, Park E-J, Song SY, Bang SI, Kim TS,* Hwang SY.* Development of simple and rapid HLA-C genotyping method using an oligonucleotide microarray. BioChip J.., 5(3): 255-264 (Sept. 2011). (SCIE)
22. Kweon SH, Kim KT, Hong JH, Kim TS, Choi BG. Synthesis of C6-epimer derivatives of diacetoxy acetal derivative of santonin and their inducing effects on HL-60 Leukemia cell differentiation. Arch. Pharm. Res., 34(2): 191-198 (Feb. 2011). (SCIE)
21. Huayue Li, Byung Cheol Lee, Tae Sung Kim, Kyung Sook Bae, Jongki Hong, Sang Ho Choi, Baoquan Bao, Jee H. Jung, Bioactive Cyclic Dipeptides from a Marine Sponge-Associated Bacterium, Psychrobacter sp., Biomolecules and Therapeutics, 16: 356-363 (Dec. 2008). (SCIE)
20. Seung Hyun Kim, Sun Young Chung, Young Wall Kim, Tae Sung Kim, Bo Gil Choi. Synthesis of DAAS derivatives and their enhancement of HK-60 leukemia cell differentiation. Arch. Pharm. Res., 31(3): 300-304 (Mar 1, 2008). (SCIE)
19. Jin Myung Choi, Young-Chang Cho, Won Jea Cho, Tae Sung Kim, Bok Yun Kang. Hydroquinone, a major component in cigarette smoke reduces IFN-g production in antigen-primed lymphocyte. Arch. Pharm. Res., 31(3): 337-341 (Mar 1, 2008). (SCIE)
18. Lee JH, Kim MW, Kim BS, Kim SM, Lee BC, Kim TS, Choi SH. Identification and characterization of the Vibrio vulnificus rtxA essential for cytotoxicity in vitro and virulence in mice. J. Microbiol. 45(2): 146-152 (Apr. 2007). (SCIE)
17. Kim SH, Kim TS, Lee JW, Ha JW, Park NS, Lee HJ, Yoo JC. Inhibition of mouse macrophages interleukin-12 production: suppression of nuclear factor-kappaB binding activity by a specific factor isolated from Scapharca broughtonii. Arch. Pharm. Res. 30(3): 350-354 (Mar. 2007). (SCIE)
16. Chun S.-Y., Jeon M.-J,, Seo Y.-M., Kim TS. Mechanism of granulosa cell transition from proliferation to differentiation during the ovulatory process in rodents: Role of interferon-alpha system. Kor. J. Fertil. Sreril. 33(2): 75-83 (2006 June 1).
15. Kim SH, Chung SY, Kim TS, Choi BG. Synthesis of diacetoxy acetal derivatives of santonin and their enhancing effects on HL-60 leukemia cell differentiation. Arch. Pharm. Res, 29(1): 40-45 (2006 Jan 1). (SCIE)
14. Kang BY, Cho D, Kim TS. Inhibition of Interleukin-12 Production in Mouse Macrophages via Decreased Nuclear Factor-kB DNA Binding Activity by Myricetin, a Naturally Occurring Flavonoid. Arch Pharm Res, 28(3): 274-279 (2005 Mar 1). (SCIE)
13. Kim, H.J., Le, Q.K., Lee, M.H., Kim, T.S., Lee, H.K., Kim Y.H., Bae, K., and Lee, I.S. A cytotoxic secocycloartenoid from Abies koreana. Arch. Pharm. Res., 24(6): 527-531 (2001). (SCIE)
12. Cheon, S.H., Lee, J.Y., Chung, B.H., Choi, B.G., Cho, W.J., and Kim, T.S. Studies on the synthesis and in vitro antitumor activity of the isoquinolone derivatives. Arch. Pharm. Res., 22(2): 179-183 (1999). (SCIE)
11 Lim, Y.S., Kang, B.Y., Kim, E.J., Kim, S.H., Hwang, S.H., Kim, K.M., and Kim, T.S. Vaccination with an ovalbumin/interleukin-4 fusion DNA efficiently induces Th2 cell-mediated immune responses in an ovalbumin-specific manner. Arch. Pharm. Res., 21: 537-542, 1998. (SCIE)
10. Kim, T.S., Hwang, S.Y., and Yoo, G.Y. Covalent linkage of IL-12 and ovalbumin confines the effects of IL-12 to ovalbumin-specific immune responses. Arch. Pharm. Res., 20: 396-403, 1997. (SCIE)
9. Kim, T.S., and Cohen, E.P. Macrophage activating factors produced by murine leukemia x fibroblast hybrid cells stimulates resistance to Mycobacterium avium complex. Arch. Pharm. Res., 20: 225-233, 1997. (SCIE)
8. Kim, T.S., Lim, Y.S., and Yun, G.Y. Immunization with cytokine-secreting cells prolonged the survival of melanoma-bearing mice. J. Drug Res. (C.N.U.) 5: 29-34, 1996.
7. Kim, T.S. Antimelanoma cellular immune response induced with IL-2/IFN-γ secreting cells. J. Drug Res. (C.N.U.) 5: 35-41, 1996.
6. Kim, H.Y., Kim, T.S., Kim, B.H., and Kim, J.M. Relationship between the organic content and the number of sulfate-reducing bacteria in the tributaries to the Han River. Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 20: 233-235, 1992.
5. Kim, H.Y., Kim, T.S., and Kim, B.H. Isolation and characterization of a dibenzothiophene degrading sulfate-reducing bacterium. J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 1: 1-5, 1991.
4. Kim, H.Y., Kim, T.S., and Kim, B.H. Degradation of dibenzothiophene and desulfurization of crude oil and Bunker C oil by sulfate reducing bacteria. Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 18: 31-34, 1990.
3. Kim, B.H., Kim, T.S., and Kim, H.Y. Reduction of organic sulfur by sulfate reducing bacteria with the supply of energy by a novel method. Proc. 8th Australian Biotechnol. Confer., New South Wales, 271-274, 1989.
2. Kim, Y.W., Kim, T.S., Jun, H.K., and Lee, H.J. Biochemical properties of the active complex of human plasminogen with streptokinase. J. Gyeongsang Natl Uni. 27, 247-252, 1988.
1. Kim, B.H., Kim, T.S., and Kim, H.Y. Microbial desulfurization of petroleum by electrochemical method. Petroleum and Lubricants 5, 2-10, 1988.
2) Review Papers
5. Kim, T.S. Cytokine gene therapy in cancer immunotherapy. Mol. Biol News. 8, 15-26 (1996).
4. Kim, T.S. Immunotherapy of cancer with cytokine-secreting cell vaccines. Pharmacon. 25, 4-11 (1996).
3. Kim, T.S. Immunotherapy of cancer with genetically modified cell vaccines. Biochem. News 14(5): 249-264 (1994).
2. Kim, B.H., and Kim, T.S. Desulfurization of petroleum utilizing microorganism. Genetic Eng. 22: 80-85 (1988).
1. Kim, B.H., and Kim, T.S. Desulfurization of fossil fuels. Kor. Soc. Chem., Spring: 175-188 (1987).
17. 유진철, 이효정, 김태성, 송재경, 성치남, 김성준, 정현숙, 김종춘, 강성수, 장소영, 조승식. 새로운 노카르디아 속 균주 및 그의 발효 배양물의 용도. Korea Patent 2008-0043926 (filed on 20080513). (등록 10-1040468, 20110602)
16. 윤병수, 오재민, 김한수, 김태성. 아디포넥틴 옥제제를 함유하는 염증성 대장 질환 예방 및 치료용 조성물. Korea Patent 10-2010-0005331 (filed on 20100120). (등록 10-0980312, 20100831)
15. 유진철, 김태성, 송재경, 성치남, 김성준. 정현숙. 새로운 노카르지아속 균주 및 이의 메티실린 및 반코마이신 내성 균주에 대한 항생물질. Korea Patent 10-2008-0018949 (filed on 20080229).
14. 김태성, 조원제, 김형준. 부작용이 감소된 백혈병 치료제. Korea Patent 10-2008-0010808 (filed on 20080201)
13. 황승용, 김승준, 이창현, 김지훈, 김태성, 김형준, 송주한, 이일권. 백혈병 아형 판별용 지표 유전자 도출방법과 이에 따른 지표 유전자 및 DNA 칩. Korea Patent 2006-0111809 (filed on 20061113). (등록 10-0832946, 20080521)
12. 유진철, 김태성, 최진호, 김승현, 이효정, 김성준, 하정완. 피조개 추출물을 포함하는 약제학적 조성물. Korea Patent 2006-0128398 (filed on 20061215) (등록 10-0807196, 20080219).
11. 김용철, 김시욱, 김태성, 이상국, 김재일, 문명주. 암세포주에 항암활성을 지닌 인디루빈 유도체. Korea Patent 2004-0005114 (filed on 20040127) (등록 10-0588803, 20060605).
10. 김태성, 유진철, 김승현, 최진호 (Kim, TS, Yoo, JC, Kim SH, Choi JH). 대나무 잎 추출물을 포함하는 약제학적 조성물 (A pharmaceuticaal composition comprising Bamboo leaf extract). Korea Patent 2004-114994 (filed on 20041229) (등록 10-0625102, 20060911).
9. 김태성, 이미현, 황승용 (Kim, TS, Lee, M.H, Hwang, SY). 알레르기 반응을 억제하는 물질을 탐색하는 방법 (A method for screening ???). Korea Patent 2002-39839 (filed on 20020709) (등록 10-0495954, 20050609).
8. 김태성, 황승용 (Kim, TS, Hwang, SY). 사이토카인 유전자를 유효성분으로 포함하는 DNA 백신 (DNA vaccine comprising cytokine gene as active ingredient). Korea Patient 2001-46120 (filed on 20010731).
7. 김재홍, 김태성 (Kim, JH, Kim, TS). An anticancer agent comprising mepacrine as active ingredient. Korea Patent 2001-41318 (filed on 20010710).
6. 장순재, 조원제, 김태성, 김대덕, 강부현, 천승훈 (Chang, S.J., Cho, W.J., Kim, T.S., Kim, D.D., Kang, B.H., Cheon, S.H.). 항암제로서 3-아릴아이소퀴놀린계 유도체 및 그 염 (3-arylisoquinoline derivatives and their salts as anti-cancer drugs). Korea Patent 2001-14405 (filed on 20010320) (등록 10-0412319, 20031211).
5. 김태성, 강복윤, 정수월, 황승용 (Kim, T.S., Kang, B.Y., Chung S.W., Hwang, S.Y.). A method for inhibiting helper T cell type 1 profile by retinoic acid through inhibition of interleukin-12 production. Korea Patent 2000-47715 (filed on 20000818).
4. Kim, B.H., Kim, T.S., and Kim, H.Y. Bioelectrochemical desulfurization of petroleum. U.S. Patent 4954229 (1990).
3. Kim, B.H., Kim, T.S., and Kim, H.Y. Bioelectrochemical desulfurization of petroleum. Japanese Patent 1708905 (1990).
2. Kim, B.H., Kim, T.S., and Kim, H.Y. Bioelectrochemical desulfurization of petroleum. European Patent 323 748 B1 (1990).
1. 김병홍, 김태성, 김해영 (Kim, B.H., Kim, T.S., Kim, H.Y.) Desulfurization of petroleum by sulfate reducing bacteria using electrochemical energy. Korea Patent 37967 (1990).
1. 김태성 외 12인 면역학 (Essential Immunology 12판), 교보문고 (ISN 978-89-97235-81-0), 2012
2. 김태성 외 26인. 종합 미생물학, 신일상사 (ISBN 89-5702-065-9), 2005.
3. 김태성 외 25인. 최신 실험미생물학, 신일상사 (ISBN 89-85671-78-2), 2001.
4. 김태성, 신부안. 미생물 실험서, 전남대학교 출판부, 1996.
5. 김태성 외 24인 공저, 종합미생물학(721 pages), 학창사, 1997.