Tel : 02-3290-3452
Fax : 02-3290-3938
Lab : 02-3290-3960
141. Jang JH, Wei JD, Kim M, Kim JY, Cho AE, Kim JH. "Leukotriene B4 receptor 2 gene polymorphism (rs1950504, Asp196Gly) leads to enhanced cell motility under low-dose ligand stimulation." Exp Mol Med. 2017 Nov 24;49(11):e402.
140. Ro M, Lee AJ, Kim JH. "5-/12-Lipoxygenase-linked cascade contributes to the IL-33-induced synthesis of IL-13 in mast cells, thus promoting asthma development." Allergy. 2017 Aug 30. in press
139. Lee DY, Yoo MG, Kim HJ, Jang HB, Kim JH, Lee HJ, Park SI. "Association between alcohol consumption pattern and the incidence risk of type 2 diabetes in Korean men: A 12-years follow-up study." Sci Rep. 2017 Aug 4;7(1):7322.
138. Lee AJ, Ro M, Cho KJ, Kim JH. "Lipopolysaccharide/TLR4 Stimulates IL-13 Production through a MyD88-BLT2-Linked Cascade in Mast Cells, Potentially Contributing to the Allergic Response" J Immunol. 2017 Jul 15;199(2):409-417.
137. Lee JW, Park JW, Kwon OK, Lee HJ, Jeong HG, Kim JH, Oh SR, Ahn KS "NPS2143 Inhibits MUC5AC and Proinflammatory Mediators in Cigarette Smoke Extract (CSE)-Stimulated Human Airway Epithelial Cells." Inflammation. Feb;40(1):184-194.
136. Wei JD, Jang JH, Kim JH "RanBPM inhibits BLT2-mediated IL-8 production and invasiveness in aggressive breast cancer cells." Biochem Biophys Res Commun. Jan 29;483(1):305-311.
135. Park JW, Shin NR, Shin IS, Kwon OK, Kim JS, Oh SR, Kim JH* , Ahn KS. "Silibinin Inhibits Neutrophilic Inflammation and Mucus Secretion Induced by Cigarette Smoke via Suppression of ERK-SP1 Pathway." Phytother Res. Dec;30(12):1926-1936.
134. Lee AJ, Ro M, Kim JH "Leukotriene B4 receptor-2 is critical for the synthesis of vascular endothelial growth factor in allergen-stimulated mast cells" J Immunol . 2016. Sep 15;197(6):2069-78.
133. Park JW, Kim YJ, Shin IS, Kwon OK, Hong JM, Shin NR, Oh SR, Ha UH, Kim JH* , Ahn KS* "Type III Secretion System of Pseudomonas aeruginosa affects MMP-12 and MMP-13 Expression via NF-κBSignaling in Human Carcinoma Epithelial Cells and a Pneumonia Mouse Model." J Infect Dis. 2016 Jul 4. 214(3)
132. Park JW, Kwon OK, Yuniato P, Marwoto B, Lee J, Oh SR, Kim JH* , Ahn KS “ Amelioration of an LPS-Induced Inflammation Response Using a Methanol Extract of Lagerstroemia ovalifolia to Activate NF-κB in RAW264.7 Macrophages” Int J Mol Med . 2016 Jun 16. 38(2): 482-490
131. Park GS, Kim JK, Kim JH . "Anti-inflammatory action of ethanolic extract of Ramulus mori on the BLT2-linked cascade" BMB Reports. 2016 Apr 49(4): 238-243
130. Ko JW, Park JW, Shin NR, Kim JH , Cho YK, Shin DH, Kim JC, Lee IC, Oh SR, Ahn KS "Copper oxide nanoparticle induces inflammatory response and mucus production via MAPK signaling in human bronchial epithelial cells" Environ Toxicol Pharmacol 2016 Feb 11;43:21-26.
129. Park J, Park SY, Kim JH "Leukotriene B4 receptor-2 contributes to chemoresistance of SK-OV-3 ovarian cancer cells through activation of signal transducer and activator of transcription-3-linked cascade" Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)- Molecular Cell Research . 2016 Feb;1863(2):236-243
128. Jeon WK, Choi J, Park SJ, Jo EJ, Lee YK, Lim S, Kim JH , Letterio JJ, Liu F, Kim SJ, Kim BC "The proinflammatory LTB4/BLT1 signal axis confers resistance to TGF-β1-induced growth inhibition by targeting Smad3 linker region." Oncotarget. 2015 Dec 8;6(39):41650-66
127. Park JW, Shin IS, Ha UH, Kim JH*, Ahn KS* " Pathophysiological Changes Induced by Pseudomonas aeruginosa Infection are Involved in MMP-12 and MMP-13 Upregulation in Human Carcinoma Epithelial Cells and a Pneumonia Mouse Model " Infection and Immunity. 2015 Dec;83(12):4791-9
126. Park GS, Kim JH "LPS up-regulates ICAM-1 expression in breast cancer cells by stimulating a MyD88-BLT2-ERK-Linked cascade, which promotes adhesion to monocytes" Mol Cells . 2015 Sep;38(9):821-828
125 . Park JW , Kwon OK , Kim JH , Oh SR , Kim JH , Paik JH , Marwoto B , Widjhati R , Juniarti F , Irawan D , Ahn KS "Rhododendron album Blume inhibits iNOS and COX-2 expression in LPS-stimulated RAW264.7 cells through the downregulation of NF-κB signaling" Int J Mol Med. 2015 Apr;35(4):987-94
124. Lee AJ, Cho KJ, Kim JH " MyD88–BLT2-dependent cascade contributes to LPS-induced interleukin-6 production in mouse macrophage" Exp Mol Med . 2015 Apr 3;47:e156
123. Park GS, Kim JH "Myeloid differentiation primary response gene 88-leukotriene B4 receptor 2 cascade mediates lipopolysaccharide-potentiated invasiveness of breast cancer cells" Oncotarget . 2015 Mar 20;6(8):5749- 5759
122. Kim JH "Ras promotes the epithelial-mesenchymal transition via a 'leukotriene B 4 /BLT2'-linked inflammatory axis" Cancer cell & microenvironment (2014) Sep 21;1(5):e349
121. Kim H, Choi JA, Kim JH "Ras promotes TGF-b-induced Epithelial-mesenchymal Transition via a Leukotriene B4 Receptor-2-linked Cascade in Mammary Epithelial Cells" (2014) J Biol Chem. Aug 8;289(32)22151-50
120. Kim HS, Park JW, Kwon OK, Kim JH , Oh SR, Lee HK, Bach TT, Quang BH, Ahn KS. " Anti-inflammatory activity of a methanol extract from Ardisia tinctoria on mouse macrophages and paw edema" (2014) Mol Med Rep . Apr;9(4):1388-94
119. Park JW, Kwon OK, Kim DY, Kim JH, Shin IS, Oh SR, Lee SW, Kim JH , Jin H, Ahn KS "Anti-inflammatory and Anti-oxidative Effects of the Ethanol Extract of Cryptocarya densiflora Blume in Lipopolysaccharide-Stimulated RAW264.7 Mouse Macrophages" (2014) Jounal of Pharmacy and Phamacology 2:26-37
118. Lee JW, Kim JH "Activation of the BLT2-ROS cascade following detachment confers anoikis resistance in prostate cancer cells" (2013) J Biol Chem . Oct 18;288(42):30054-63
117.Wei JD, Kim JY, Kim AK, Jang SK, Kim JH . "RanBPM acts as a negative regulator of BLT2 to attenuate BLT2-mediated cell motility" (2013) J Biol Chem. Sep 13;288(37):26753-63
116. Cho NK, Joo YC, Wei JD, Park JI, Kim JH "BLT2 is a pro-tumorigenic mediator during cancer progression and a therapeutic target for anti-cancer drug development." (2013) Am J Cancer Res. Aug 14;3(4):347-55. (Review)
115. Kim H, Park GS, Lee JE, Kim JH . "A leukotriene B4 receptor-2 is associated with paclitaxel resistance in MCF-7/DOX breast cancer cells" (2013) Br J Cancer . Jul 23;109(2):351-9
114. Shin Y, Kim H, Han S, Won J, Jeong HE, Lee ES, Kamm RD, Kim JH , Chung S "Extracellular Matrix Heterogeneity Regulates Three-Dimensional Morphologies of Breast Adenocarcinoma Cell Invasion" (2013) Adv Healthc Mater. Jun;2(6):790-4
113. Lim SA, Kim TJ, Lee JE, Sonn CH, Kim K, Kim J, Choi JG, Choi IK, Yun CO, Kim JH , Yee C, Kumar V, Lee KM. "Ex Vivo Expansion of Highly Cytotoxic Human NK Cells by Cocultivation with Irradiated Tumor Cells for Adoptive Immunotherapy" (2013) Cancer Res. Apr 15;73(8):2598-2607.
112. Kim HJ, Choi JA, Park GS, and Kim JH . “BLT2 up-regulates IL-8 production and promotes the invasiveness of breast cancer cells” (2012) PLoS ONE . Nov 7(11):e49186
111. JW Lee, GY Kim, JH Kim "Androgen receptor is up-regulated by a BLT2-linked pathway to contribute to prostate cancer progression" (2012) Biochem. Biophy. Res. Comm, Apr 6;420(2):428-33
110. Seo JM, Park S, Kim JH . "The leukotriene B4 receptor-2 promotes invasiveness and metastasis of ovarian cancer cells through STAT3-dependent up-regulation of matrix metalloproteinase 2." (2012) J Biol Chem, Apr 20;287(17):13840-9
109. Lee JW, Ryu HC, Ng YC, Kim C, Wei JD, Sabaratnam V, Kim JH ."12(S)-Hydroxyheptadeca-5Z, 8E, 10E-trienoic acid suppresses UV-induced IL-6 synthesis in keratinocytes, exerting an anti-inflammatory activity." (2012) Exp Mol Med . Mar 6
108. Baek H, Kim JH , Noh YT, and H. Kwon. “The soluble amino-terminal region of HVEM mediates efficient herpes simplex virus type 1 infection of gD receptor-negative cells” (2012) Virology J . Jan 9:15
107. Wei JD, Kim JY, Kim JH . “BLT2 phosphorylation at Thr(355) by Akt is necessary for BLT2-mediated chemotaxis" (2011) FEBS Lett, Nov 16;585(22):3501-6
106. JH Choi, JG Park, HJ Jeon, MS Kim, MR Lee, MN Lee, S Sonn, JH Kim , MH Lee, MS Choi, YB Park, OS Kwon, TS Jeong, WS Lee, HB Shim, DH Shin, GT Oh. “HMB-TZD attenuates atherosclerosis possibly by reducing monocyte recruitment to the lesion” (2011) Exp Mol Med , Aug 31; 43(8):471-8
105. Baek H, Uchida H, Jun K, Kim JH , Kuroki M, Cohen JB, Glorioso JC, Kwon H. “Bispecific Adapter-Mediated Retargeting of a Receptor-Restricted HSV-1 Vector to CEA-Bearing Tumor Cells”(2011) The American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy. 19(3):507-514
104. Cho KJ, Seo JM, Kim JH .” Bioactive lipoxygenase metabolites stimulation of NADPH oxidases and reactive oxygen species.” (2011) Mol cells , Jul;32(1):1-5.(Mini-Review)
103. Seo JM, Cho KJ, Kim EY, Choi MH, Chung BC, Kim JH .” Up-regulation of BLT2 is critical for the survival of bladder cancer cells.” (2011) Exp Mol Med , Mar 31;43(3):129-37.
102. Kim C, Ryu HC, Kim JH .” Low-dose UVB irradiation stimulates matrix metalloproteinase-1 expression via a BLT2-linked pathway in HaCaT cells.” (2010) Exp Mol Med, 2010 Dec 31;42(12):833-41
101. Cho KJ, Seo JM, Lee MG, Kim JH .” BLT2 Is upregulated in allergen-stimulated mast cells and mediates the synthesis of Th2 cytokines” (2010) J immunol , Nov 15;185(10):6329-37
100. Kim EY, Seo JM, Kim C, Lee JE, Lee KM, Kim JH . “BLT2 promotes the invasion and metastasis of aggressive bladder cancer cells through a reactive oxygen species-linked pathway” (2010) Free Radic Biol Med , Sep 15;49(6):1072-81
99. Kim GY, Lee JW, Ryu HC, Wei JD, Seong CM, Kim JH . “Pro-inflammatory cytokine IL-1β stimulates IL-8 synthesis in mast cells via a BLT2-linked pathway, contributing to angiogenesis” (2010) J Immunol, Apr 1;184(7):3946-54
98. Choi JH, Jeon HJ, Park JG, Sonn SK, Lee MR, Lee MN, You HJ, Kim GY, Kim JH , Lee MH, Kwon OS, Nam KH, Kim HC, Jeong TS, Lee WS, Oh GT. "“Anti-atherogenic effect of BHB-TZD having inhibitory activities on cyclooxygenase and 5-lipoxygenase in hyperlipidemic mice” Atherosclerosis (2010) 212(1):146-52
97. Kim JY, Lee WK, Yu YG, Kim JH . “Blockade of LTB4-induced chemotaxis by bioactive molecules interfering with the BLT2-Gαi interaction” (2010) Biochem Pharmacol, May 15;79(10):1506-15
96. Ryu HC, Kim C, Kim JY, Chung JH, Kim JH . ”UVB Radiation Induces Apoptosis in Keratinocytes by Activating a Pathway Linked to “BLT2-Reactive Oxygen Species”” (2010) J Invest Dermatol , Apr;130(4):1095-106
95. Hong EH, Lee SJ, Kim JS, Lee KH, Um HD, Kim JH , Kim SJ, Kim JI, Hwang SG. “Ionizing radiation induces cellular senescence of articular chondrocytes via negative regulation of SIRT1 by p38 kinase” (2010) J Biol Chem . 2, 1283-95.
94. Kim EY, Seo JM, Cho KJ, Kim JH . “Ras-induced invasion and metastasis are regulated by a leukotriene B(4) receptor BLT2-linked pathway” (2010) Oncogene , Feb 25;29(8):1167-78.
93. Choi JA, Lee JW, Kim H, Kim EY, Seo JM, Ko J, Kim JH . “Pro-survival of estrogen receptor-negative breast cancer cells is regulated by a BLT2-reactive oxygen species-linked signaling pathway” (2010) Carcinogenesis Apr;31(4):543-51
92. Cho KJ, Seo JM, Shin Y, Yoo MH, Park CS, Lee SH, Chang YS, Cho SH, Kim JH . “Blockade of Airway Inflammation and Hyperresponsiveness by Inhibition of BLT2, a Low-affinity Leukotriene B4 Receptor” (2010) Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol , Mar;42(3):294-303
91. Song J, Park JK, Lee JJ, Choi YS, Ryu KS, Kim JH , Kim E, Lee KJ, Jeon YH, Kim EE. “structure and interaction of ubiquitin-associated domain of human Fas-associated factor 1” (2009) Protein Science 18, 2265-2276
90. Kim GY, Lee JW, Cho SH, Seo JM, Kim JH . “Role of the low-affinity leukotriene B4 receptor BLT2 in VEGF-induced angiogenesis” (2009) Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 6, 915-20.
89. Jin KS, Park JK, Yoon J, Rho Y, Kim JH , E Kim, Ree M. “Small-angle X-ray scattering studies on structures of an estrogen-related receptor a lignad binding domain and its complexes with ligands and coactivators” (2008) J Phys Chem. B 112, 9603-9612
88. Kan NI, HK Kim, HM Ko, JH Kim , HJ You, IW Choi, SY Im, and HK Lee. “TNF-alpha develops late anaphylactic reaction through cPLA2 activation” (2008) Int. Arch.Immunol. 4, 315-22.
87. Kim YS, Kim J, Kim Y, Lee YH, Kim JH , Lee SJ, Shin SY, and Ko J. (2008) “The role of calpains in ligand-induced degradation of the glucocorticoid receptor.” Biochem. Bioph. Res. Co . (2008) 374 (2), 373-377.
86. Kim CM, Kim JY, and Kim JH . “Cytosolic phospholipase A2, lipoxygenase metabolites, and reactive oxygen species.” BMB reports , (2008) 41, 555-559 (Review)
85. Kim H, Hwang JS, Woo CH, Kim EY, Kim TH, Cho KJ, Seo JM, and Lee SS, Kim JH . “TNF-alpha-induced up-regulation of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 is regulated by a Rac-ROS-dependent cascade in human airway epithelial cells” (2008) Exp Mol Med . 40, 167-75.
84. Ko HM, Kang NI, Kim YS, Lee YM, Jin ZW, Jung YJ, Im SY, Kim JH , Shin YH, Cho BH, and Lee HK. “Glutamine preferentially inhibits T-helper type 2 cell-mediated airway inflammation and late airway hyperresponsiveness through the inhibition of cytosolic phospholipase A(2) activity in a murine asthma model” (2008) Clin Exp Allergy . 38, 357-64.
83. Choi JA, Kim EY, Song HW, Kim CM, and Kim JH . “Reactive oxygen species are generated through a BLT2-linked cascade in Ras-transformed cells” (2008) Free Rad Biol & Med. 44, 624-34.
82. Kim YS, Ko HM, Kang NI, SOng CH, Ching WC, Kim JH , Choi IH, Park YM, Kim GY, Im SY, and Lee HK. “Mast cells play a key role in the development of late-airway hyperresponsiveness (AHR) through TNF-alpha in a murine model of asthma” (2007) Eur. J. Immunol . 37, 1107-15.
81. Kim JY, Chung SK, Hwang HY, Kim H, Kim JH , Nam JH, and Park SI. “Expression of short hairpin RNAs against the coxsachievirus B3 exerts potential antiviral effects in Cos-7 cells in mice” (2007) Virus Research . 125, 9-13.
80. Kim SW, Kim JB, Kim JH , and Lee JK. “Interferon-gamma-induced expressions of heat shock protein 60 and heat shock protein 10 in C6 astroglioma cells: identification of the signal transducers and activators of transcription 3-binding site in bidirectional promoter”(2007) NeuroReport . 18, 385-89.
79. Shin YH, Yoo SH, Choe EY, Cho SH, Woo CH, Rho JY, and Kim JH . “PMA-induced MMP-9 up-regulation is regulated by PKCa-NF-kB-cascade in human lung epithelial cells” (2007) Exp. Mol. Med . 39, 97-105.
78. You HJ Seo JM, Moon JY, Han SS, Ko YG, and Kim JH . “Leukotriene synthesis in response to A23187 is MbCD-sensitive in RBL2H3 mast cells” (2007) Mol Cells. 23, 57-63.
77. Woo CH., Kim T., Choi JA, Ryu HC, Lee JE, You H.J., Bae YS, and Kim J.H . “Inhibition of receptor internalization attenuates the TNF-alpha-induced ROS generation in non-phagocytic cells” (2006) Biochem. Biophy. Res. Comm . 351, 972-8.
76. Kim, Y.S., Kim, G.Y., Kim, J.H. , You, H.J., Park, Y.M., Lee, H.K., Yu, H.C., Chung, S.M., Jin, Z.W., Ko, H.M., and Cho, B.H. “Glutamine inhibits LPS-induced cPLA2 activation and protects against endotoxin shock in mouse” (2006) Shock . 25, 290-4.
75. Lee J., Lee, J.H., Yoon, H.S., Kang, KH., Kim, KN., Kim, JH ., Kim, JK., and Kim, JK. “Expression of human IL-11 and GM-CSF in transgenic plants”. J. Microbiol. Biotech. (2005) 15, 1304-1309
74. Choi, S.Y., Kim, M.J., Kang, C.M., Bae, S., Cho, C.K., Soj, J.W., Kim, J.H ., Kang, S., Chung, H.Y., Lee, Y.S., and Lee, S.J. “Activation of Bak and Bax thorough c-Abl-PKC-d-p38 MAPK signaling in response to ionizing radiation in human non-small cell lung cancer” (2006) J. Biol. Chem. 281, 7049-59.
73. K.E. Lee, Y.C. Mun, S.H. Nam, J.M. Kwon, S.M. Lee, M.A. Lee, E.S. Yoo, J.Y. Ahn, J.H. Kim , and C.M. Seong. “Prospective Randomized Study on the Mobilization of CD34+ Cells Comparing Continuous Intravenous versus Subcutaneous Administration of rhG-CSF in Normal Donors” (2005.) BMT (Bone Marrow Transplantation) . 36, 1027-31.
72. Choi, I.W., Kim, S., Kim, Y.S., Ko, H.M., Im, S.Y., Kim, J.H ., You, HJ., Lee, Y.C., Lee, JH. Park. Y.M., and Lee, HG. “Tumor necrosis factor-a induces the late-phase airway hyperresponsiveness (AHR) and airway inflammation through cytosolic phospholipase A2 activation” (2005) J.Allergy Clin. Immunol (JACI) . 116, 537-43.
71. Han SY, Lee, NK., Kim, KH., Jang, I.W., Yim, M., Kim, JH , Lee, W.J., Lee, S.Y. “Transcriptional induction of cyclooxygenase-2 in osteoclast precursors is involved in RANKL-induced osteoclastogenesis” (2005) Blood. 106, 1240-50.
70. You HJ, Woo CH, Choi EY, Cho SH, Yoo YJ, and Kim JH . “Roles of Rac and p38 kinase for the activation of cPLA2 in response to PMA” (2005) Biochem J. 388, 527-35.
69. Lee, Z.W., Lee, K.B., Hong, J.H., Kim, J.H ., Choi, I.P., and Choi, I.S. “Single cell array of biotynylated cells using surface functionalization and microcontact printing” Chemistry Lett ., (2005) 34(5), 648-649.
68. Jeon, S.B., Ji, K.A., You, H.J., Kim, J.H ., Jou, I., and E.H. Joe. “Nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA) inhibits IFN-gamma-induced STAT tyrosine phosphorylation in rat brain astrocytes” (2005) Biochem. Biophy. Res. Comm. 328, 595-600.
67. Hur DY, Lee MH, Kim JW, Kim JH, Shin YK, Rho JK, Kwack KB, Lee WJ, and Han BG. “CD19 signalling improves the Epstein-Barr virus-induced immortalization of human B cell.” Cell Prolif . (2005) 38, 35-45.
66. Chung, J.W., Kim, GY., Mun, YC., Ahn, JY., Seong, CM., and Kim, JH . “Leukotriene B4 pathway regulates the fate of the hematopoietic stem cells” (2005) Exp. Mol. Med. 37, 45-50.
65. Woo CH, Lim JH, and Kim, J.H . “VCAM-1 up-regualtion via PKC-d-p38 kinase-linked cascade mediates the TNF-alpha-induced leukocyte adhesion and emigration in lung airway epithelium” (2005) Am. J. Physiol . 288, 307-16.
64. Yoo, M.H., Song, H.W., Woo, C.H., Kim, H.G., Yoo, Y.J., and Kim, J.H . “Role of the BLT2, a leukotriene B4 receptor, in Ras-transformation” (2004) Oncogene . 23, 9259-68.
63. Woo, C.H., Lim, J.H., and Kim, J.H . “LPS induce MMP-9 expression through the mitochondrial ROS-p38 kinase-AP1-cascade in RAW264” (2004) J. Immunol. 173, 6973-80.
62. Cho, S.H, Woo, CH., Yoon, SB., and Kim, J.H. “PKC-d acts as a downstream mediator of Ca2+ mobilization in the FceR1 signal to degranulation in mast cells” (2004) J.Allergy Clin. Immunol (JACI) . 114, 1085-92.
61. EJ Park, KA Ji, SB Jeon, WH Choi, IO Han, HJ Yoo, JH Kim , I Jou, and EH Joe. “Rac1 contributes to maximal activation of STAT1 and STAT3 in IFN-gamma-stimulated rat astrocytes” (2004) J. Immunol. 173, 5697-5703.
60. Chung, Y.W., Oh, H.Y., Kim, J.Y., Kim, J.H ., Kim, I.Y. “Allergen-induced proteolytic cleavage of annexin-1 and activation of cytosolic phospholipase A2 in the lungs of a mouse model of asthma” (2004) Proteomics . 4, 3328-34
59. You, H.J., Lee, JW., Yoo, YJ., and Kim, JH . “A pathway involving PKC-d mediates the upregulation of cPLA2 in A549 lung epthelium” (2004) Biochem. Biophy. Res. Comm. 321, 657-64
58. Cho, S.H., You, H.J., Woo, C.H., Yoo, Y.J., and J.H. Kim . “Rac and protein kinase C-d regulate ERKs and cytosolic phospholipase A2 in FceRI signaling to cysteinyl leukotriene synthesis in mast cells” (2004) J. Immunol, 173, 624-31.
57. Choi, J.A., Park, M.T., Kang, C.M., Um, H.D., Bae, S., Lee, K.H., Kim, T.W., Kim, J.H ., Cho, C.K., Lee, Y.S., Chung, H.Y., and Lee, S.J. “Opposite effects of Ha-Ras and Ki-Ras on radiation-induced apoptosis via differential activation of PI3K/Akt and Rac/p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathways” (2004) Oncogene , 23, 9-20.
56. Woo, C.H., Yoo, M.H., You, H.J., Cho, S.H., Moon, Y.C., Seong, J.M., and Kim, J.H . “Transepithelial migration of neutrophils in response to leukotriene B4 is mediated by ROS-ERK-linked cascade” (2003) J. Immunol. 170, 6273-9.
55. Yoo, E.S., Lee, K.E., Seo, J., Yoo, E.H., Lee, M., Im, S., Moon, Y.C., Lee, S.N., Huh, J.W., Kim, M.J., Jo, D.J., Ahn, J.Y., Lee, S.M., Chung, W.S., Kim, J.H., and Seong, C.M. “Adherent Cells Generated during Long-Term Culture of Human Umbilical Cord Blood CD34+ Cells have Characteristics of Endothelial Cells and have Beneficial Effect on Cord Blood Ex-Vivo Expansion” (2003) Stem Cells . 21, 228-235.
54. Lee, S.S., C.H. Woo, Chang, J.D., and Kim, J.H. “c-fos SRE is targeted by an titanium particles: roles of Rac and eicosanoid synthesis” (2003) Cell Signaling . 15 ,339-45.
53. Lee, C., Wu, X., and Kim, J.H . “Quantitative Trait Loci Mapping for Fatty Acid Content in Backfat on Porcine Chromosomes 1, 13, and 18” (2003) Mol. Cells . 13, 470-5.
52. Woo, C.H., Jeong, D.T., Yoon, S.B., Kim, K.S., Chung, I.Y., Saeki, T., and Kim, J.H . “Eotaxin induces migration of RBL-2H3 mast cells via a Rac-ERK-dependent pathway” (2002) Biochem. Biophy. Res. Comm. 298, 392-7.
51. Lee, M.N., Cho, S.H., You, H.J., Woo, C.H., Joe, E.H., and Kim, J.H. “Implication of a small GTPase Rac1 in the generation of ROS in response to beta-amyloid in C6 astrocytes” (2002) Biochem. J. 366, 937-43.
50. Woo, C.H., and Kim, J.H . “Rac GTPase activity is essential for LPS signaling to ERK and p38 kinase activation in Rat-2 fibroblasts” (2002) Mol. Cells. 13, 470-75.
49. Jeong, D.W., Yoo, M.H., Kim, T.S., Kim, J.H. , and Kim, I.Y. “Protection of mice from allergen-induced asthma by selenite” (2002) J. Biol. Chem. 277, 17871-6.
48. "Shin B, Choi G, Yi H, Yang S, Cho I, Kim J, Lee S, Paek NC, Kim JH, Song PS, Choi G ""AtMYB21, a gene encoding a flower-specific transcription factor, is regulated by COP1."" Plant J. 2002 pr;30(1):23-32.
47. Woo, C.H., You, H.J., Cho, S.H., Eom, Y.W., Chun, J.S., Yoo, Y.J., and Kim, J.H . "Leukotriene B4 stimulates Rac-ERK cascade to generate ROS that mediates chemotaxis" (2002) J. Biol. Chem . 277, 8572-8.
46. Park, S.H., Woo, C.H., Kim, J.H. , Lee, J.H., Yang, I.S., and H.J. Han "High glucose downregulates angiotensin II binding via PKC-MAPK-cPLA2 signal cascade in renal proximal tubule cells" (2002) Kidney Int . 61, 913-25.
45. Kim, S.J., Ju, J.W., Oh, C.D., Yoo, Y.M., Song, W.K., Kim, J.H ., Yoo, Y.J., Bang, O.S., Kang, S.S., and Chun, J.S. "ERK-1/2 and p38 kinase oppositely regulate nitric oxide (NO)-induced apoptosis of chondrocytes in association with p53, caspase-3 and differentiation status" (2002) J. Biol. Chem. 277, 1332-9.
44. Chang, J.W., Jeon, H.B., Lee, J.H., Yoo, J.S., Chun, J.S., Kim, J.H ., and Yoo, Y.J. "Augumented expression of peroxidoxin I in lung cancer by MALDI-TOF MS analysis" (2001) Biochem. Biophy. Res. Comm ., 289, 507-12.
43. Lee, S.Y., Song, E.J., Kim, H.J., Kang, H.J., Kim, J.H ., and Lee, K.J. "Rac1 regulates heat shock responses by reorganization of vimentin filaments: Identification using MALDI-TOF MS" (2001) Cell Death Differ . 8, 1093-1102.
42. Kim, S.W., Kim, H.J.,Jung, D.J., Lee, S.K., Kim, Y.S., Kim, J.H ., Kim, T.S., and Lee, J.W. “Retinoid-dependent antagonism of serum Response Factor (SRF) transactivation by transcriptional coactivator proteins" (2001) Oncogene . 20, 6638-42.
41. Oh, C.D., Kim, S.J., Ju, J.W., Song, W.K., Kim, J.H ., Yoo, Y.J., and Chun, J.S. "Immunosuppressant rapamycin inhibits protein kinase Ca and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase leading to the inhibition of chondrogenesis" (2001) Eur. J. Pharmacology. 427, 175-85.
40. Eom, Y.W. Yoo, C.H. Woo, K.C. Hwang, W.K. Song, Y.J. Yoo, J.S. Chun, and J.H. Kim "Implication of the small GTPase Rac1 in the apoptosis induced by UV in Rat-2 fibroblasts" (2001) Biochem. Biophy. Res. Comm . 285, 825-9.
39. Yoo, M.H., Woo, C.H., You, H.J., Cho, S.H., Kim, B.C., Yee, J.E., Jhun, B.H., Kim, T.S., and Kim, J.H. “Role of cytosolic phospholipase A2-linked cascade in the signaling by an oncogenic, constitutively active H-Ras isoform” (2001) J. Biol. Chem . 276, 24645-53.
38. Eom, Y.W., Cho, S.H., Hwang, J.S., Yoon, S.B., Na, D.S., Kang, I.J.,Kang, S.S., Song, W.K., and Kim, J.H. "Rac and p38 kinase mediates 5-lipoxygenase translocation and cell death" (2001) Biochem. Biophy. Res. Comm. 284, 126-32.
37. Kang J., Park E.J., Jou I., Kim, J.H. , Joe E. "Reactive oxygen species mediate Abeta(25-35)-induced activation of BV2 microglia" (2001) Neuroreport , 12, 1449-52.
36. Park. S.H., Choi, H.J., Lee, J.H., Woo, C.H., Kim, J.H ., and Han, H.J. "High glucose inhibits renal proximal tubule cell proliferation and involves protein kinase C (PKC), oxidative stress, and T7GF-b1" (2001) Kidney Int . 59, 1695-05.
35. Lim, C.S., Park, E.S., Kim, D.J., Song, Y.H., Eom, S.H., Chun, J.S., Kim, J.H ., Kim, J.K., Park, D., and Song, W.K. "SPIN-90 (SH3 protein interacting with Nck), an adaptor protein that is developmentally regulated during cardiac myocyte differentiation" (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276, 12871-8.
34. Kim, S.W., Ko, J., Kim, J.H ., Choi, E.C., and Na, D.S. "Differential effects of Annexins I, II, III, and V on cytosolic phospholipase A2 activity: specific interaction model" (2001) FEBS Lett. 489, 243-8.
33. Han, S.L., Oh, S.Y., Woo, S.H., Kim, K.H., Kim, J.H ., Kim, H.D., and H.S. Kang. "Implication of a small GTPase Rac1 in the activation of c-Jun N-terminal kinase and heat shock factor in response to heat shock" (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276, 1889-95.
32. Kim, J.H., Kim, J.H., Song, W.K., Kim, J.H ., and Chun, J.S. "Sphingsine 1-phosphate activates Erk-1/2 by transactivating EGF receptor in Rat-2 cells" (2000) IUBMB Life. 50, 119-24.
31. Woo, C.H., Eom., Y.W., Yoo, M.H.,You, H.J., Han, H.J., Song, W.K., Yoo, Y.J., Chun, C.S., and J.H. Kim. “TNF-alpha generates Reactive Oxygen Species generation via cPLA2-linked cascade” (2000) J. Biol. Chem. 275, 32357-62.
30. Oh, J., H.J. Rhee, S.W. Kim, H.J. You, J.H. Kim , and D.S. Na. “Annexin-I inhibits PMA-induced c-fos SRE activation by suppressing cPLA2” (2000) FEBS Lett. 477, 244-8.
29. Lee, J.W., Kwon, S.M., Kim, S.J., Kim, J.H. , Jung, J.J., Park, Y.M., and Ha, K.S. “The essential role of H2O2 in the regulation of intracellular Ca2+ by epidermal growth factor in Rat-2 fibroblasts” (2000) Cell Signal . 12, 91-8
28. Woo, C.H., B.C. Kim, Z.W. Lee., K.S. Ha., and J.H. Kim. “Cytosolic phospholipase A2 is a downstream mediator of Rac in the signaling pathway leading to reactive oxygen species (ROS) generation” (2000) Biochem. J. 348, 525-30.
27. Kwon, T., Chun, J., Kwon, D.Y., Kim, J.H. , and Kang, S.S. “Akt protein kinase inhibits GTP Rac1 binding through phosphorylation on the 71-serine residue of Rac1” (2000) J. Biol. Chem. 275, 423-8.
26. Woo, C.H., Kim, B.C., Kim, K.W., Yoo, M.H., Eom, Y.W., Choi, E.J., Na, D.S., and Kim, J.H. “Role of cytosolic phospholipase A2 as a downstream mediator of Rac in the signaling pathway to JNK stimulation” (2000) Biochem. Biophy. Res. Comm. 268, 231-6.
25. Lee, O.H., Kim, Y.M., Lee, Y. M., Moon, E.J., Lee, D.J., Kim, J.H. , Kim, K.Y., and Kwon, Y.G. “Sphingosine-1-phosphate induces angiogensis: its angiogenic action and signlaing mechanism in human umbilical vein endothelial cells” (1999) Biochem. Biophy. Res. Comm. 264, 743-50.
24. Jung, Y.J., Lee, T.H., Lee, J.Y., Kim, J.H. , and Park, J.B. “Phosphatidic acid is important to the translocation of Rac3A from the cytosol to phospholipid membrane” (1999) Neuroreport 10, 2859-63.
23. Shin, I., Kweon, S.M., Lee, Z.W., Kim, S.I., Joe, C.O., Kim, J.H. , Park, Y.M., and Ha, K.S. “LPA increases intracellular H2O2 by phospholipase D and RhoA in Rat-2 fibroblasts” (1999) Mol. Cells. 9, 292-9.
22. Kim, B.C., Lee, M.N., Kim, J.Y., Lee, S.S., Chang, J.D., Kim, S.S., Lee, S.Y., and J.H. Kim . “Roles of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and Rac in the nuclear signaling by tumor necrosis factor-a in Rat-2 fibroblasts” (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274, 24372-9.
21. Shin, E.A., Kim, K.H., Han, S.I., Ha, K.S., Kim, J.H ., Kang, K.I., Kim, H.D., and Kang, H.S. “Arachidonic acid induces the activation of the stress-activated protein kinase, membrane ruffling and H2O2 production via a small GTPase Rac1” (1999) FEBS Lett. 452, 355-9.
20. Lee, K.M., Park, J.S., Kim, J.H. , Yie, S.W., Chun, G.T., Kim, P.H., and Choi, E.Y.“Reorganization of myosin and focal adhesion proteins in Swiss3T3 fibroblasts induced by TGF-b1” (1999) Cell Biol. Int. 23, 507-17.
19. Choi, S.E., Choi, E.Y., Kim, P.H., and J.H. Kim. “Involvement of protein kinase C and Rho GTPase for the nuclear signaling pathway by TGF-b1 in Rat-2” (1999) Cell Signal. 11, 71-6.
18. Kim, H.J., Kim, J.H. , and Lee, J.W. “Steroid receptor coactivator-1 interacts with serum response factor and coactivates serum response element-mediated transactivation” (1998) J. Biol. Chem . 273, 28564-8.
17. Kim, B.C., Ha, K.S., Park, J.B., and J.H. Kim. “Evidence for Role of Phospholipase A2 in Phosphatidic acid-induced Signaling to c-fos serum response element activation” (1998) Biochem. Biophy. Res. Comm. 247, 630-5.
16. Kim, B. C., Yi, Y. J., Yi, S. J., I. C. Shin, K. S. Ha., B. H. Jhun, S. B. Hwang., and J. H. Kim . “Rac GTPase activity is essential for EGF-induced mitogenesis in Rat-2 fibroblasts cells” (1998) Mol. Cells. 8, 90-5.
15. Kim, B.C., and J.H. Kim . “Exogenous C2-Ceramide activates c-fos serum response element via Rac-dependent pathway” (1998) Biochem. J. 330, 1009-14.
14. Lee, Z.W., Kweon, S.M., Kim, B.C., Leem, S.H., Shin, I.C., Kim, J.H. , and K.S. Ha .“Phosphatidic acid increases intracellular Ca2+ by RhoA and H2O2 in Rat-2 fibroblasts”. (1998) J. Biol. Chem. 273, 12710-5
13. Kim, B.C., C.J. Lim, and J.H. Kim. “Arachidonic acid, a principal product of Rac-activated phospholipase A2, stimulates c-fos serum response element via RhoA-dependent mechanism” (1997) FEBS Lett. 415, 325-8.
12. Kim, B.C. and J.H. Kim . “Role of Rac GTPase in the nuclear signaling by Epidermal Growth Factor” (1997) FEBS Lett. , 407: 7-12.
11. Leem. S.H., Shin, I.C., Kwon, S.M., Kim, S.I., Kim, J.H. , and K.S. Ha. “Phospholipase D is not involved involved in RhoA-mediated activation of stress fiber formation” (1997) J. Biochem. Mol. Biol. , 30: 337-341.
10. Kim, B.C., and J.H. Kim . “ Nuclear signaling by Rac GTPase: Essential role of phospholipase A2” (1997) Biochem. J. 326, 333-7.
9. Kim, J.H ., Y.S. Cho, B.C. Kim, Y.S. Kim, and G.S. Lee. “Role of Rho GTPase in the Endothelin-1-induced nuclear signaling” (1997) Biochem. Biophy. Res. Comm. 232, 223-6.
8. Kim, J.H ., Kwack, H.J., Choi, S.E., B.C. Kim, Y.S. Kim, I.J. Kang, and C.C. Kumar. “Essential role of Rac GTPase in Hydrogen Peroxide-induced activation of c-fos serum response element ” (1997) FEBS Lett . 406, 93-6.
7. Croissant, J.D., J.H. Kim, Eichele, G., Goering, L., J. Lough, R. Prywes, and R.J. Scwartz. "Avian serum response factor expression restricted primarily to muscle cell lineage is required for a-actin transcription" (1996) Dev. Biol. 177, 250-64.
6. Kim, J.H. , M. Puder, and R.J. Soberman. "Joining of DNA fragments by repeated cycles of denaturation, annealing, and extension" (1996) Biotechniques . 20, 954-5.
5. Kumar, C.C., J.H. Kim , P. Bushel, L. Armstrong, and J.J. Catino. "Activation of smooth muscle a-actin promoter in Ras-transformed cells by treatments with Antimitotic agents: Correlation with stimulation of SRF:SRE mediated gene transcription" (1995) J. Biochem. 118, 1285-92.
4. Bushel, P., J.H. Kim, W. Chang, J.J. Catino, H.E. Ruley, and C.C. Kumar. "Two serum response elements mediates transcriptional repression of human smooth muscle a-actin promoter in Ras-trasnformed cells" (1995) Oncogene . 10, 346-55.
3. Kim, J.H ., F.E. Johansen, N. Robertson, J.J. Catino, R. Prywes, and C.C. Kumar. "Suppression of Ras transformation by Serum Response Factor" (1994) J. Biol. Chem. 269, 13740-3.
2. Kim, J.H ., P. Bushel, and C.C. Kumar “Smooth muscle a-actin promoter activated by serum stimulation of Rat-2 fibrblast cells”(1993) Biochem. Biophy. Res. Comm . 190, 1115-21.
1. Kim, J.H. , and S. Powers “Overexpression of RPI1, a novel inhibitor of the yeast Ras-cAMP pathway, down-regulates normal but not mutationally activated Ras function” (1991) Mol. Cell. Biol . 11, 3894-904.
"염증"은 우리 몸이 감염은 물론 과식과 같은 여러가지 다양한 자극에 대응하여 일어나는 반응입니다.
"염증"을 통해 우리 몸이 질병을 조절하기 때문에, 거의 대부분의 질환은 염증과 연관돼 있습니다.
그러나 자극이 너무 강하거나 자극이 해결되지 못하게 되면 염증 또한 계속되며, 이러한 환경의 염증은 오히려 질병을 진행하게 됩니다.
이러한 경우의 예로서 암, 천식을 포함하는 수 많은 질병들이 보고되고 있습니다.
이와 같이 염증을 조절하는 현상은 우리 몸의 homeostasis 유지에 대단히 중요한 일이기 때문에, 다양한 신호 물질들이 염증 조절에 관여하고 있습니다.
저희 '염증 신호 전달 및 질환제어 연구실'에서는 염증을 조절하는 신호 물질 중에서도 lipid mediator에 초점을 맞추어 연구를 진행하고 있습니다.
염증을 조절하는 lipid mediator 중, eicosanoid 계열의 물질은 cPLA2 효소에 의해 생성되며, 최종 산물 중 leukotriene B4는 염증을 증가시키는 것으로 알려져 있습니다.
Leukotriene B4는 신호를 받는 receptor로 BLT1과 BLT2가 존재하며, BLT2가 신호를 받게 되면 세포의 염증성 변화인 ROS, migration, growth, adhesion, angiogenesis 와 같은 현상을 증가시켜 최종적으로 염증과 암, 동맥경화, 천식 등의 다양한 질병을 유도하게 됩니다.
저희 연구실에서는 BLT2 그 자체의 기능을 규명하는 연구, BLT2에 의한 암과 천식과 같은 질병을 조절하는 역할에 대한 연구는 물론
더 나아가 BLT2가 속한 GPCR이 중요한 약물의 타깃으로서 지목되고 있는 만큼, BLT2 억제제의 천식 치료제로서의 개발 가능성을 본 실험실의 주도로 다른 기관과 협동 연구를 통하여 진행 중에 있습니다.
혹여나 저희 연구 주제에 관심이 있으시다면 저희 연구실 논문을 읽어 보신다면 도움이 될 것 같습니다.
LIBS151 일반생물학 및 연습 I / GENERAL BIOLOGY AND PRACTICE 1
LIBS152 일반생물학 및 연습 II / GENERAL BIOLOGY AND PRACTICE 2
LIST201 세포생물학 I / CELL BIOLOGY 1
LIST202 세포생물학 II / CELL BIOLOGY 2
LIBS478 염증생물학 / INFLAMMATORY BIOLOGY
BTN709 염증지질대사물질학 I / INFLAMMATORY LIPID MEDIATORS 1
BTN710 염증지질대사물질학 II / INFLAMMATORY LIPID MEDIATORS 2
BTN717 염증질환바이오시스템 I / BIOSYSTEM OF INFLAMMATORY HUMAN DISEASES 1
BTN718 염증질환바이오시스템 II / BIOSYSTEM OF INFLAMMATORY HUMAN DISEASES 2